NFL

MAAAAAAAN. The Patriots sucked. Totally disgusting display of football. They made the Chefs look like they were all World. I expected a great game. What a let down.

MAAAAAAAN. The Patriots sucked. Totally disgusting display of football. They made the Chefs look like they were all World. I expected a great game. What a let down.

"Great Games" are pretty much gone from the NFL these days.. They are playing to the college level scores.. Keeps home field advantage the norm... Keeps butts filling the home team stadiums...

I'm watching the Patriots and Bengals game. The officiating is so bad that they can't go three plays without another penalty. I'm not talking from a bias standpoint either. It's both sides, one penalty after another. Defensive pass interference or defensive holding on every pass play.

Goodell.....you suck.
Officials making these b.s. calls......you suck.

You idiot bastards are destroying what was once a great game.

The officials must be working on a "quota" now. They met their game quota for penalties in the first half, so it did get better in the second half, but how pathetic. A defensive back can't even touch a receiver anymore. It's natural for a DB to put their hand out to feel the receiver as they look back for the ball, but the refs are calling every little touch now. I don't want them grabbing their jersey either, but there are lots of flags being thrown when the DB didn't even disrupt the receivers route. I do not watch football with the goal of the lead official being the MVP of the game. The officiating this year is off the charts BAD......game after game.

The officials must be working on a "quota" ow. They met their game quota for penalties in the first half, so it did get better in the second half, but how pathetic. A defensive back can't even touch a receiver anymore. It's natural for a DB to put their hand out to feel the receiver as they look back for the ball, but the refs are calling every little touch now. I don't want them grabbing their jersey either, but there are lots of flags being thrown when the DB didn't even disrupt the receivers route. I do not watch football with the goal of the lead official being the MVP of the game. The officiating this year is off the charts BAD......game after game.

I turned it off and gave Mama some attention, it's all good..... I won.....

1525370_708128275947502_7995824703511102051_n.jpg

Introducing...Lions new kicker..

Better sign Prater,like yesterday.

lol,the last one should be captioned as Steve Urkle,"Did I do that"..

Im more concerned with Detroits qb,especially considering I have him on 2 of my 3 fantasy teams and hes failed to meet projections in all but 1 game this year..

The only "fantasy" that I have linked to the Lions is that my "fantasy" is that someday they win a damn playoff game. lol

Bammer looks like hes on the phone with Dan Snyder.."I,ll bring your football back,Dan,but youre gonna have to change that Redskin name".

Bammer looks like hes on the phone with Dan Snyder.."I,ll bring your football back,Dan,but youre gonna have to change that Redskin name".

I wanted to find one with him wearing the white shirt with a State Farm patch on... That photoshop stuff gets me confused...

Now please tell me how you equate all Eagles fans as being classless because of this low life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL,im sure if you search hard enough,a few classy fans may be found,jk...I will say that is one stadium,that would be intimidating to wear a visiting jersey to a game..