NFL

Panthers are not pretenders.Productive offense with a very good defense.Zona at Carolina will be a good NFC Championship game.They are the only team that can match up with the Cats in the NFC.

Would be fun watching all those blitzes run right by the guy with the ball. All that read option stuff Cam does is insane. Arizona has the horses to move up and down the field on your defense. Would be a pretty cool game for sure.

Both those teams are pretenders. GB has no defense. The Vikings are young and inconsistent.
As I was watching that game,it reminded me of all those Vike fans calling in on the NFL channel last week saying,"They dont get no respect".The guys told them to go out and knock the Pack off and they would start getting it....Oh well.

Both those teams are pretenders. GB has no defense. The Vikings are young and inconsistent.
You don't need a great defense when you have a great offense. GB offense can and will just outscore the opponents. (though they have been struggling as of late) GB will be there in the end, bad defense or not.

Panthers are not pretenders.Productive offense with a very good defense.Zona at Carolina will be a good NFC Championship game.They are the only team that can match up with the Cats in the NFC.
The Panthers are solid, but until they prove that they can go deep into the playoffs, I put them into the same category as those 14-2 Dirty Bird teams that get knocked out in the first round. But I admit, this could be the year of the Panther......they look tough.

Welcome to Cincinnati :hysterical: I'd be ashamed to be associated with that fan base...cheering when Ben got injured and all. They should gotten penalized for poor sportsmanship after that. At least Ben didn't :fingure: them back.

Neither team deserved to win that game.A couple of dumbass players and bad fans not withstanding,Bengals got robbed on the last 15 yarder.Joey Porter had no business on the field.He was nowhere near where Antonio Brown was down on the field.He was on there to incite and one of the dumbass Bengal players fell for it.The last unsportsmanlike should have been offsetting against Porter and Jones.
From Munzak pulling a Bengals player hair on the sidelines to Joey Porter coming on the field to incite,neither of these teams showed much class,along with the Cincy fans.

I'd say that the Bengals deserved to lose the most. They missed catches that there is no explanation for missing and when the Steelers nabbed that fumble with the ball behind them, that was one hell of a catch.

Welcome to Cincinnati :hysterical: I'd be ashamed to be associated with that fan base...cheering when Ben got injured and all. They should gotten penalized for poor sportsmanship after that. At least Ben didn't :fingure: them back.
Cinci should be ashamed of themselves. And I agree with the NFL being embarrassed over this crap. What a disgrace.
What needs to happen is when this pushing and shoving crap begins, the refs need to go over to each coach and warn them that it is to stop immediately, because from here on out, we're throwing flags for every little incident. Then keep throwing flags and put the burden on the coaches to bench their players or continue to move the football for the other team. That way the refs aren't blamed for the game's outcome, it puts the burden on the coach.

The league should be embarrassed, and Pacman Jones should be bagging groceries for the next twenty years.
I give Burrfect a pass for the illegal hit since it was at least during an actual play, where Pacman's was 5 minutes later and just completely unacceptable, thuggish behavior.