NFL

No. It's not that Bro. (And I didn't call them bums.) I just link them to teams like the Falcons who can have a great regular season, then tank in the playoffs.
They look really good, but the playoffs bring a different intensity and nerves. Ask the Falcons what I'm talking about. They should be able to explain the difference.

We were up 17 to nothing in OUR house against SAN FRAN in the NFC championship game. I was there and you could smell the stink in the air.

I think the Panthers are a better coached team and better fundamentally than the Falcons were.There defense is for real, not smoke and mirrors like ours was.

depositphotos_20869081-Crossing-fingers-emoticon.jpg

Surging? Is that what you call it when the Vikings give them a game?
I'm no Seahawk fan, so I'm not going to defend them, but they started the season poorly, so ya, they are still a dangerous team and getting their confidence back. Never doubt the heart of a champion. (Though I hope next week is their last)

Did you guys hear Cris Collinsworth blaming Adrian Peterson's fumble on his rubber elbow protectors? Good grief. It was a perfect play by two defenders. One guy had his off arm wrapped up and pulled away from his body, and the other guy tackled the ball. Just a great play by both defenders. Had nothing to do with the elbow protectors. :duh:

The fumble is at the 1:20 mark.

http://espn.go.com/blog/minnesota-v...issues-loom-large-in-vikings-loss-to-seahawks

Two things about Ohio football. Browns will suck, Bengals will lose playoff games.

We Buckeyes win on Saturday. What happens on Sunday is for entertainment, not sport. At least we got LeBron back. But the Reds fire sale has me wondering if the Indians will do anything this year.

I'll be rooting for your Panthers, but until they beat Seattle in this playoff game, I still struggle to give them full credit that they probably deserve.

Carolina's defense is amazing. Seattle's offense is not. Seattle's defense has come back to the pack a bit. Cam will move the ball enough.

Both these teams are meant to play with a lead. Rely on an athletic QB. A lot of similarities.

I don't remember seeing a team screwing up a playoff game like the Bengals did Saturday. They absolutely had that game all they had to do was be cool. It's like they HAD to lose it somehow.

STL Rams to relocate to LA while the SD Chargers have a year to negotiate a deal to join them. If a deal can't be negotiated, then the Oak Raiders get an opportunity to negotiate a deal.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't attendance dismal in LA the last time they had an NFL team???

STL Rams to relocate to LA while the SD Chargers have a year to negotiate a deal to join them. If a deal can't be negotiated, then the Oak Raiders get an opportunity to negotiate a deal.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't attendance dismal in LA the last time they had an NFL team???

It's a different league now. TV deals bring the money. Most fans care more about their fantasy team than any actual team.