NFL

I'd like to see the Rams go back to their old uniform.

c0dd072a3a44e86cba6316a4a76a2932.jpg

Yep, I always like Peyton Manning. Congrats to the Broncs :clapping: How many years does Peyton have left? He must be nearing the end of his career.

And now it's AZ vs CAR. I'm watching Eddie Murphy in 'Showtime' for now, the best of the game is towards the end.

To all those "experts" that says Panthers haven't played anybody,Cats are running out of teams to play...
I can't remember seeing a team that dominant in a long time. They might as well not even play the Super Bowl since it will be a blowout. Denver has to play the perfect game to even be competitive, and they've already proven that they make too many mistakes. Denver has to be perfect, and the Panthers can survive a few mistakes and still win.
I'll be rooting for Denver since I'm a long time Manning and Bronco fan, but seriously......they have very little chance of winning.

It's official......the Panthers are for real.:1036316054:

Both games looked like a mismatch. I'd like to see Peyton Manning come out of it a winner this year.

We need more people in this country with smiles on their face. And since Cam brings smiles to these kids.......I'm automatically a fan. He's become the new face of the league and I hope that he realizes how many people look up to now, and behaves accordingly.
So far, so good. When they get in the red zone, these kids are lining up against the rails and in the stairwells now.....hoping for a ball. I like it.

football.jpg

k-bigpic.gif

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpta4nzvizjcwyzexymm3mmu1odjhngiwzji1nzg4yjyz.jpeg

d1e45fce4939765e6296c582b727a0c0_crop_exact.jpg

Panthers rescind Josh Norman,s franchise tag.Panthers offered 14 million but he had to have 16 million.I guess being on a SB contending team isnt worth 2 million a year.I think his abilities will be exposed on another team that plays a different defense...

Panthers rescind Josh Norman,s franchise tag.Panthers offered 14 million but he had to have 16 million.I guess being on a SB contending team isnt worth 2 million a year.I think his abilities will be exposed on another team that plays a different defense...
I find having one good year sufficient proof he will be around a long time.. I agree with Peterson, know your worth....

Norman is in his fifth year.He is very good playing in a zone defense but lacks the speed to be a high dollar shutdown corner..

I find having one good year sufficient proof he will be around a long time.. I agree with Peterson, know your worth....

Exactly. A late round pick playing in the perfect situation just got paid a ridiculous sum of money that he could have never made any other way. If lightning strikes, be grateful. Most never get this chance. He got what the market would bear, full well knowing he wasn't worth it.

As for Carolina. They will be way better without him. Got WRs to move the chains now and I bet they draft RB Henry at the end of the first round. The defense will be playing with a lead. And they can get.

Bottom line. 16 million for one guy that isn't what makes your team go is absurd. This is Cam's team. It goes where he goes.