NFL

These idiot kids will never realize the great life that is available to them. Instead they just **** it all away with bad behavior.

At the beginning of the season, if you would have put Arizona at the top, I'd have told you to seek professional help.lol

At the beginning of the season, if you would have put Arizona at the top, I'd have told you to seek professional help.lol

Ellington is coming into his own as an all purpose back,Palmer stepping up to elite level,Fitzgerald is playing all out,defense playing well...They look legit.

These idiot kids will never realize the great life that is available to them. Instead they just **** it all away with bad behavior.

Yeah, but Mosley was caught with marijuana in his hotel room, man... And he plays last night.. That's real ****ed up.... One of us get caught with a dime bag and see what happens...

Love it. Cutler sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like there's something wrong with Newton too.. I had to quit watching it... I think they made a good point last night, that kid has taken too many hits... And those Eagle defensive players last night unloaded on the kid.. He'll be in the ice bucket this morning...

Looks like there's something wrong with Newton too.. I had to quit watching it... I think they made a good point last night, that kid has taken too many hits... And those Eagle defensive players last night unloaded on the kid.. He'll be in the ice bucket this morning...

Offensive line sucks,but no way in hell Newton deserves a fat contract at the end of the year.

Offensive line sucks,but no way in hell Newton deserves a fat contract at the end of the year.

Man, I felt bad for ya last night.. That was public murder... I felt bad after the heart breaking loss Sunday for my Saints, but Carolina has big problems... And Cam getting up there and taking all the blame is getting old, as hearing Brees do it too does for me... We know already, fix it !!

Panthers need to go into rebuilding mode with a 2 to 3 year window for playoff contention.Hope they learned their lesson from the contract they gave Delhomme.Other than Benjamin and Kuechly,all other players should have some serious evaluations..Im just glad im into fantasy football,it makes it more bearable when your team sucks,lol..

Panthers need to go into rebuilding mode with a 2 to 3 year window for playoff contention.Hope they learned their lesson from the contract they gave Delhomme.Other than Benjamin and Kuechly,all other players should have some serious evaluations..Im just glad im into fantasy football,it makes it more bearable when your team sucks,lol..

What I can't understand, the Saints had the 9ers, with exception of the first interception.. Always in a 4th and long, nobody gets deep, well someone got deep... Ryan has already apologized for the game, but that also is getting old.. If you don't have the players to perform in your defense, raise hell with the owner and tell him what you need.. Work free agency like Jim Finks use to do...