NFL

NFC South is a joke this year..Talent wise,I would say Saints,Falcons,Panthers,and Bucs.1-4,but this is JV when it comes to other conference powerhouses..

That's a shame, I thought he had really good potential.

I hated that SOB when he was in the SEC, but the kid has talent, they just need to quit ****** the team every single year... Your QB talents only shine when talent surrounds him... Just like Brees.. Colston, getting beat up and old.. They don't even try to run the ball if they get stopped 2 or 3 times.. Graham is not going to last forever... Mickey Loomis better start using free agency to reform the offensive line and running back positions.. Hell, I would even take Marshawn Lynch at this point....

John Breech....CBS Sports.com

New England (7-2) at Indianapolis (6-3), 8:30 p.m. ET (NBC): Two weeks ago, I learned an important stat about Tom Brady: He hasn't lost at home to an AFC team since 2006. Unfortunately, that stat isn't going to help me make a pick here unless the game is moved to New England, but I don't see the NFL doing that on such short notice. On the other hand, there is a stat that will help me pick this game: Since 2009, Brady is 3-11 on the road against teams with a winning record. This game is on the road. The Colts have a winning record. There's a 48 percent chance I'm going to regret this pick. Colts 34-31 over Patriots.

Hard to believe Brady is 3-11 on the road,against teams with winning record,since 09.

John Breech....CBS Sports.com

New England (7-2) at Indianapolis (6-3), 8:30 p.m. ET (NBC): Two weeks ago, I learned an important stat about Tom Brady: He hasn't lost at home to an AFC team since 2006. Unfortunately, that stat isn't going to help me make a pick here unless the game is moved to New England, but I don't see the NFL doing that on such short notice. On the other hand, there is a stat that will help me pick this game: Since 2009, Brady is 3-11 on the road against teams with a winning record. This game is on the road. The Colts have a winning record. There's a 48 percent chance I'm going to regret this pick. Colts 34-31 over Patriots.

Hard to believe Brady is 3-11 on the road,against teams with winning record,since 09.

He's gonna have to chunk the rock against Indy... That's all I'm sayin'....

Thats just wrong,lol..Damn.She should have kicked that old geezer in the nads.

Last edited by a moderator:
He gave it to her... Damn, a black man can't play with a white woman these days? He said he never was going to keep from the start, he seen the cameras and thought he would have his 10 seconds of fame...LOL.. I thought it was kinda funny...

Better than seeing that fan standing underneath the drain spout in Carolina, now that was funny... He could have gotten brain damage from doing that, or maybe that's why he did it...LOL

He gave it to her... Damn, a black man can't play with a white woman these days? He said he never was going to keep from the start, he seen the cameras and thought he would have his 10 seconds of fame...LOL.. I thought it was kinda funny...

Better than seeing that fan standing underneath the drain spout in Carolina, now that was funny... He could have gotten brain damage from doing that, or maybe that's why he did it...LOL

He didnt give her nothing,driver.Defend it if you like,but its indefensible,lol..

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...nts-curmudgeon-gets-last-laugh-213242802.html

UPDATE: This story kind of has a happy ending. The Bengals fan did get to go home with a football, but it wasn't Gresham's touchdown ball, it was a ball given to her by the Saints.

They had said yesterday on the NFL Network she had gotten back, but the above release is satisfying.... Turf is turf...LOL

UPDATE: This story kind of has a happy ending. The Bengals fan did get to go home with a football, but it wasn't Gresham's touchdown ball, it was a ball given to her by the Saints.

They had said yesterday on the NFL Network she had gotten back, but the above release is satisfying.... Turf is turf...LOL

Yea,the organization showed some class,not so much for the old geezer...I think its cool the interaction between Gresham and the girls involved.

Yea,the organization showed some class,not so much for the old geezer...I think its cool the interaction between Gresham and the girls involved.

I agree.. And what about the **** stirring up in Washington with the Redskins.. Yes, I said it, the Redskins..

The Saints couldn't block a bad cold.... Payton better get him some O lineman in the off season, or he won't be back... Replace Colston(age).. Strief(age and injuries).. And more beef up front.. But, I think Ryan will be the scape goat...

The Saints couldn't block a bad cold.... Payton better get him some O lineman in the off season, or he won't be back... Replace Colston(age).. Strief(age and injuries).. And more beef up front.. But, I think Ryan will be the scape goat...

Laughing stock division of the league this year,lol..

Laughing stock division of the league this year,lol..

The Saints are, let's be honest.. They have probably the most talented receiving corps in the NFL.. But Brees can't get the ball to'em if he's running for his life or on the ******* ground... And the defense, don't get me started..

BTW, our prayers should go out to Eric Berry.. MRI showed Monday he has a "mass in his chest".. They are saying it's likely Lymphoma.. I remember this kid when he was at Tennessee.. Good kid...