Nice people

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

2. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Fake news checking fake news.
    Just what we need.
    There wouldn't have been trouble if the alt left didn't show up looking for it, President Trump was right again

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The neo nazis were like a rattlesnake den. They had a permit that the ACLU forced a judge to approve. They're nasty and dangerous, but legally there. I hate em, but they were legal.

The anti fa wasn't supposed to be there, and were like a guy with a stick poking those snakes. Had the anti fa not been there, prepared to fight, there could not have been a fight. Hence, not only were both sides to blame- the Leftists were the MOST to blame...

The Va Gov, the police, and the Media share blame too. They knew it was coming. It was a set up...

4. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Here's a "nice person" who calls us white devils regularly...and probably gets tax breaks for his Church or whatever he calls it.......yet the whites can't gather one time without harassment??????
    equality for all???
    Not really.

5. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

So you're excusing the violence....?..

There wouldn't have been trouble if neither side showed up..... Shouldn't we be more advanced by now and have outgrown the ignorance of hate?....

You're statement shows clearly that far to many people are not yet mature enough to have a civil society for very long...... Making excuses for such ignorance is pretty shameful...... You're just buying into the polarization of society....and none of us "wins"...... If you Think Trump is going to do anything to reverse that, you're not thinking to deep......

Magoo likes this.
  6. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

Sounded more like he was stating a fact.

SAC75, ABFer and jimmy g like this.
  7. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

there is no excuse for violence
    the reality is the KKK/Nazis had the legal right to be there, they had the permits they won their court case
    the leftist groups did not, they came armed looking for a fight
    the MSM and our political class want to pass all the blame on those that exercised their legal right to assemble, and not those that came looking for a fight
    until the left can grow up and realize that all these groups share the same common beliefs (top down authoritarian govt) this stuff will continue
    until the left will admit they have a violent racist factions in their party this will continue
    after all Trump condemned it all, the left refuses to even aknowledge their problem

SAC75, Northern Flash, ABFer and 3 others like this.
  8. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Typical...All in for free speech,as long as you agree with it.Previous administration created more racists than those vermin carrying torches and rebel flags ever did.

Bubba74, jimmy g, SAC75 and 2 others like this.
  9. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Not only that, there wouldn't have been trouble if the whole affair had been handled properly, why is this not being emphasized? One group had a permit to assemble, one of our constitutional freedoms (rights). It was no secret that opposition groups had planned counter rallies, none of which had permits. So...why were precautions not take to protect those law abiding citizens? Why were the law breakers not rounded up and processed? VA governor Terry McAuliffe and Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer are as guilty for that woman's death as anyone else.

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  10. ABFer

Maybe...that and a whole lot of other things. I don't sit in judgement of other people and their beliefs as long as they comply with the law and I have yet to see any legislation denoting hatred as a crime.

pilot87 likes this.
  11. a9faninnc

2006 Code of Virginia § 18.2-406 - What constitutes an unlawful assembly; punishment

18.2-406. What constitutes an unlawful assembly; punishment.

Whenever three or more persons assembled share the common intent to advance some lawful or unlawful purpose by the commission of an act or acts of unlawful force or violence likely to jeopardize seriously public safety,peace or order, and the assembly actually tends to inspire persons of ordinary courage with well-grounded fear of serious and immediate breaches of public safety, peace or order, then such assembly is an unlawful assembly.Every person who participates in any unlawful assembly shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. If any such person carried, at the time of his participation in an unlawful assembly, any firearm or other deadly or dangerous weapon, he shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony.

(Code 1950, 18.1-254.1, 18.1-254.3; 1968, c. 460; 1971, Ex. Sess., c. 251;1975, cc. 14, 15.)
    http://law.justia.com/codes/virginia/2006/toc1802000/18.2-406.html

jimmy g likes this.
  12. a9faninnc

Yet them Lefty Dimms are such tolerant peoples....As long as it complies with their beliefs.

13. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

2 things, if you go looking for trouble you'll find it, secondly "advanced" as people may think we've become at the root level we are still very "tribal", we all run with who we consider our tribe, and what the tribe is based on doesn't matter it's still tribal, could be ethnicity, religion, sex, sex perference, special interests, hobbies, profession, or whatever, then you mix looking for trouble with upsetting a constitutionally legal tribe, doesn't make whatever the outcome is right, but you should be smart enough to expect it may not go your way and accept that fact.

jimmy g likes this.
  14. Magoo

So why do we grant freedom to assembly to terrorists groups? :idunno:

Last night I seen this on NBC news but had to wait before they posted it I suppose they only post the full show after it's shown on the Western time zones.

The intresting part is Chuck Todd comments on the news conference the President did.
    He was not suppose to answer questions. They wanted him to announce one thing infrastructure and thats all.
    But he got into it.
    notice this man's posture, for a good portion of it he had head to the ground.
    [​IMG](White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly looks on as President Donald Trump speaks following a meeting on infrastructure at Trump Tower, August 15, 2017 in New York City.Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

Todds comments involves him and lets see if they play out click on full broadcast 8/15
    skip ahead to 10:30 on the video

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/nightly-news-full-broadcast-aug-15th-1025504323958

15. Magoo

by the way if you do have the time please watch the whole news broadcast. They do have a good section at about 6:00 fact checking Trump.

It will help you to understand how the majority of good people in the USA feel and think

16. ABFer

What terrorist group received a permit to assemble and where?

17. Magoo

The KKK is a terrorist group, The facisit / Nazis are Terrorist groups.
    I heard that some time ago a poster announced the rally will be held.
    It did not mention taking down RE Lee's statue it was about Jews.

18. Dracula

Dracula Well-Known Member

The KKK is a terrorist group, The facisit / Nazis are Terrorist groups.
    To be a terrorist group, you must commit terrorist acts. What has the Klan or the white supremes done and I don't mean back before we where born?

19. ABFer

I'm guessing that you heard it from a reliable, anonymous source. When you have a link to a credible source let me know. And like them or not, I haven't heard that either of those distasteful organizations are classified as terrorist organizations.

20. Magoo

I don't know when you were born but in my lifetime they did murder people.
    They use this reputation to put fear of death into people.
    Thats how terrorism works