Nightmare

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
This week I've had dreams or should I say nightmares that I was working for sysco asian foods.i dont know why I've had them but they sure are scary.

Delivering nothing but Chinese restaurants all day long? Yup, sounds like a nightmare to me. I take that back, I have one I do that I love. Big drop and everything gets wheeled into a separate storeroom instead of having to weave through a kitchen. That one's definitely the exception though. When Asian Foods had a location here most of the ones we do were shifted to them. Then Asian Foods closed this warehouse and all the fun came back...

Lazlo where you from? My buddy works for sysco asian foods and he likes it. I was offered a job there one time but I turned it down.

I would blow my brains out if I had to deliver those nasty ass asian places all day, filthy kitchens, ********* asian people who think our only purpose is to rip them off, they are some weird people.

Lazlo where you from? My buddy works for sysco asian foods and he likes it. I was offered a job there one time but I turned it down.

Kansas City. It may well be a great place to work, we have two drivers here who came over when they closed down, never really talked to either about what it was like though.

I would blow my brains out if I had to deliver those nasty ass asian places all day, filthy kitchens, ********* asian people who think our only purpose is to rip them off, they are some weird people.
AND none of 'em show up until 10:30. AND they buy the worst stuff we sell (50lb sugar, rice,5gal soy sauce). AND their floors are like ice rinks. Don't even get me started on the condition of their parking lots after it snows...

Here's the bathroom of one I deliver too. I peed in the sink because I wasn't going near the toilet.

This is my buddys first and only food service job. I remember seeing on there trailers Kansas City on the side. They are trying to get into other food markets. There are some African and Mediterranean restaurants opening so they want that market just like they have the Asian market

One of the reasons why I didn't go there was to me its not american company. I wanted to work for American company. I know it sounds dumb but that's just me