Nikola introduced the next generation tractor electric & hydrogen.

i had seen this days ago. my only concerns would be, these mega-fleets are gonna be in deep crap, if they buy a fleet of these, and hand them out to the newbies.

they are just too darned LONG.....as it is, we all know, ANYONE can have an accident, but as many of us also know, newbies have way too many, in the first 1 to 2 years.

i hope the fleets that do decide to invest in these, hand them out to the MORE experienced drivers.

HERE'S the potential for newbie wrecks:
This fuel cell big-rig can be outfitted to be six-wheel-drive — and potentially six-wheel steer — with a fully independent chassis using an electric motor for each wheel....
Most newbies have enough of a learning curve with just 2 STEER WHEELS.

To ME it's a ugly truck BUT it'll look better upon hitting low overpasses UNLESS it has a IMPROVED GUIDANCE SYSTEM to prevent ANY such activities.
- - - -
Potential problems: (scroll down to numbered description)
Lithium-Ion Batteries.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell.
So basically a driver has a "potential BOMB" at the sleeper or the cab of a city truck!?:tr10driving03:
I wonder if Tesla has done any SIDE IMPACT studies to determine Hydrogen Fuel Cell leakage and possible/potential fire engagement?
Does the Truck have automatic fire suppression equipment (like a restaurant)?
The "Launch a driver" option is when the Lithium-Ion Batteries under the driver explode for some or no explainable reason.:fan:
Since these type Batteries explode in some cell phones.....well....it's a curiosity.

I'll stick with the "dirty" Trucks.:6799:

CHEERS!!

Last edited: