NJ.com Article

StephenT, very enlightening article stating all the facts.....bottom line they were $79 Million in owed debt....poor management of funds wouldn't you agree???

Well looks like 625 tractors and 1500 trailers in various sizes will end up all over the lower 48! Probably Hale Trailer. NEMF, and BNB Trailer lease will end up with a bulk of them? They are bottom feeders on that market. There is no way all that equipment is in Westhampton and or River Rd drop yard in Pennsauken? I wonder if it is all accounted for or is hiding somewhere in tristate ?:shrug:area?

Well looks like 625 tractors and 1500 trailers in various sizes will end up all over the lower 48! Probably Hale Trailer. NEMF, and BNB Trailer lease will end up with a bulk of them? They are bottom feeders on that market. There is no way all that equipment is in Westhampton and or River Rd drop yard in Pennsauken? I wonder if it is all accounted for or is hiding somewhere in tristate ?:shrug:area?
You'll probably see the tractors pulling containers up and down the Jersey turnpike!

Yeah because NEMF is the only carrier that buys used trailers...:busted:

I presume most will be repainted a generic white by the leasing company, the smokers specials will probably be gutted and refurbished (sorry guys, some of your trucks stunk worse than an ashtray, i got a smell of it a few times here and there). The trailers will probably just get the decals removed and used by Atlantic Utility or something like that

I presume most will be repainted a generic white by the leasing company, the smokers specials will probably be gutted and refurbished (sorry guys, some of your trucks stunk worse than an ashtray, i got a smell of it a few times here and there). The trailers will probably just get the decals removed and used by Atlantic Utility or something like that

Believe me all the worthwhile equipment will be purchased thru H M so that they can start to build up a local and road fleet for his friends at Gully Transportations east coast operations!