NLRB 9 am

And why ? It should be a closed deal ... are they saying, they are giving overtime now ? or better they are talking to the drivers and holding hands ....peace and love !

Today is only DAY 1 of the NLRB hearing. Depending on what was accomplished the hearing may be extended until all evidence has been presented. Once that has been dealt with the judge will set a decision date to render his or her ruling. There is no timetable set at this time. As CONFIRMED information becomes available it will be posted for all to read.

Everyone enjoy NCT newsletter? One hundred employees looking to bring down company.But, as was pointed out, communication was already a challenge. Where has this guy been for the last two years? Another guy who can't accept responsibility for anything.Always the other guys fault. Guess he's feeling the heat from the big boys... and that's his story and he's sticking to it.Everyone elses fault...not mine. Most NCT employees couldn't pick the guy out of a line up.....and a salesman made driver advocate...you can fill in your own punchline.

Where's Mr. right been for the past 6 weeks ?
That communication ended after the vote . He sent his new flunky out last week to let us know we have
1 dedicated run to Edison nj and we run 50 miles between stops. Who gives a **** ????
When are we getting out money back and a raise if your not coming out to talk about
That at 6 am go away...

I'm getting this warm fuzzy feeling!!!!!!!

That warm and fuzzy feeling is your boyfriend snuggled between your legs.

This is not in your control it's all about what the judge ate for dinner the night before don't you people get it ? Even if you win your never getting the 5 % back your not getting free health care your not getting free pensions puhlease will you just wake up smell the coffee it is what it is.

If you hate it so much leave go work for another carrier and take your crappy attitude with you. Man I never met a bigger bunch of cry babies meh !

I guess that applies to you too. If you're not gonna be happy with all the benefits the union has to offer then you'll be packing your bags and moving on??? The coffee smells fresh from my end of the table but you can't smell it cause you're on the other side of the counter.I love the finger pointing by you're comrades....Blaming the employees because all they want is a better lifestyle and they're fed up with not being able to get ahead in life. Cost of living keeps rising, profits keep rising, responsibilities keep rising and yet there doesn't seem to be one mention of compensation from the company...only finger pointing and blame being laid on the men who make it all work.

You're actually correct for a change...God forgive me for giving you props....not gonna see the 5%.....reality is much more when you factor in overtime, a pension, better healthcare...oh and lest we forget a UNION WAGE!!!

Nobody is crying here but you...most are proud and finally asking the company to take some responsibility for the obvious abuse they've handed out over the years. And as far as the dinner menu goes:

Appetizer: Common Sense on the half shell

Salad: Tri Color Greens with homemade rule dressing

Pasta: Whole Wheat Rigatoni with no Exceptions

Entree: Sliced Sirloin cooked to perfection..no fillers, Roasted Yes Ballots, with sauted " Nice Try NCT" brussel sprouts

Dessert: Venetian table filled with happy smiles and pride.

Why do you always say if we don't like it leave? How about showing the driver who has sacrificed
To help keep this company in business for seven years some compensation and respect!
We're supposed to help for seven years to keep you in business and the comment we get it if u don't like it leave!!
Nice way to treat an employee.. Now you know why 107 is here. You idiot

That was a staple statement from management..." IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE". Once again proof that he's management !!!!! His day will come...that's all i'm sayin about that!!!!!!

Why do you always say if we don't like it leave? How about showing the driver who has sacrificed
To help keep this company in business for seven years some compensation and respect!
We're supposed to help for seven years to keep you in business and the comment we get it if u don't like it leave!!
Nice way to treat an employee.. Now you know why 107 is here. You idiot
lol Same old message from him.Reading from the playbook he was given by his hero.No answers,no solutions, just take it or leave it.It's that attitude that leads to the communication problems stated in newsletter by the invisible man.

Hmm funny stuff. This union wage you speak of ,,, what union wage ? The YRC drivers are going to vote again to give back a boat load of money AGAIN. So what union wage ??

You guys can't handle the truth and the truth is this is a pretty good job you don't get your balls busted 50 hour vaca pay 3 weeks after 5 years 1500 safety bonus benis are a little weak and we have a 401 k and our top rate is in line with the teamster so tell me what are you REALLY going to get ?