NLRB 9 am

Discussion in 'New Century Transportation' started by Nctshopsteward, Jan 22, 2014.

1. TeamsterForever

TeamsterForever Member

what about the 5% they owed us???

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Guys,by-passing language filters are an automatic 1 day ban...Some words such as G-D,though may not be caught by the filter,is unfriendly family content.In your heated encounters,try to use good judgement on what you post.Im in no way showing partiality.If we miss something,feel free to report it.Thanks.

3. TeamsterForever

TeamsterForever Member

Teamsterforever never makes threats my friend. Anything I've posted here is FACT BASED information. As far as Darksky and his true identity goes, yes I KNOW who he is, the car he drives and where he lives. All that information is very simple to acquire thanks to the age of computers and the public knowledge act. In no way was I making a threat. He seems to have so much knowledge but yet cannot back his words up with FACTS. That being said I can put a face to my name. He unfortunately cannot. So don't feel threatened by me. The threads I post require research and at times approval by certain parties PRIOR to posting. Like I said ALL FACT BASED INFORMATION. No threats here, just public information that any of you can get...if you know where to look.

4. Nctshopsteward

Nctshopsteward Member

Just remember some of the wages you earn today are because of unions . if the union didn't control trucking years ago you would be getting 11 dollars to 16 and hour now .

5. darksky

darksky Member

Hmm you don't work here any more Mark so please save the bs for another day.

6. darksky

darksky Member

Now that the election is over maybe if you asked nicely I would give you the answer of who I am , but since your such a putz I will let it go.

7. darksky

darksky Member

And now what do they control man open your eyes all of the union carriers are hurting and GETTING major give backs and the pension fund will be broke in about 5 years so yea I will pass on that sinking ship of fools.

8. TeamsterForever

TeamsterForever Member

I know who you are....and when the time is right everyone else will too....but if you wanna man up and beat me to the punch by all means show us what a man you really are!!!!

9. darksky

darksky Member

Nah not for you Mark. You don't work here and are a thing of the past and I could care less if you know who I am there is nothing you can do its over . This is a public forum and people could care less about who I am. But before the election oh boy you were the talk as an EX employee with an ax to grind because we had pictures of you sleeping in your cab stealing time that might have turned the tide ! Who knows who cares it's over out of our hands.

See you in the funny papers Mark !

SO WHY DONT YOU GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX BOY !

10. darksky

darksky Member

Oh what the heck

I

11. darksky

darksky Member

Am the one & only

12. darksky

darksky Member

DARKSKY Truth justice and the non-union way :)

13. Nctshopsteward

Nctshopsteward Member

Darksky is probably a driver trainer real company. Man

14. Unionlife

Unionlife Member

How are they bleeding the system? Please Darksky tell...

15. TeamsterForever

TeamsterForever Member

absolutely correct, we signed on at the beginning at an agreed upon rate. No where in that document does it say we were gonna take a pay cut. So that my friend puts another hole in your theory.

16. Mr. Right

Mr. Right Member

Didn't this guy show up after he/they ran either "J" or Pee Pee into the ground. Crappy attitude??? This was a great company before your whole "magic" act showed up.

17. NCT_empty_pockets

NCT_empty_pockets Member

Is it true? Darksky is a driver trainer? Please don't tell me he is the short guy accused of sexually harassing trainees!!

18. TeamsterForever

TeamsterForever Member

no comment about him being a driver trainer......yet........once the game starts on Monday, you know " Name That Fool" well.... ya never know what we'll find out about Darksky!!!!!

19. darksky

darksky Member

Ohhhhh I am soooooo excited your such a stud muffin Mark ,,,,,,,,meh :thread:

20. Nctshopsteward

Nctshopsteward Member

I bet he still saves S&H green stamps