NLRB compaints withdrawn

gamakatsu

TB Lurker
Credits
The union has withdrawn two compaints made with the NLRB. My informations is that these were the complaints that dealt with the dvd's.

With three that were found to have merit, and two that have been withdrawn, what is left? Anyone know?

Yeah gamakatsu, where are your sources??? Can you explain how the nlrb website does not reflect your "so-called information"???

Never mind the fact that since 2000 joak harbor has had 18 NLRB cases against them. There is still 1 that has not been heard by the NLRB for "bad faith bargaining", and "other allegations".
This is partially for the last meeting when the union proposed a medical plan that covered the retirees, and actually cost the company LESS than their own plan, and the company would not even look at it!
Hmmmm, what kind of business would actually pass on a better deal than what they could get for themselves? That would kind of be a NO BRAINER don't ya think? Of course as I have stated before the vanderfools have not been accused of being very intelligent that I can recall. It's right down moronic to let a money making company go down the tubes just because you don't get your own way.

Never mind the fact that since 2000 joak harbor has had 18 NLRB cases against them. There is still 1 that has not been heard by the NLRB for "bad faith bargaining", and "other allegations".
This is partially for the last meeting when the union proposed a medical plan that covered the retirees, and actually cost the company LESS than their own plan, and the company would not even look at it!

What is so funny about this "bad faith bargaining" is
they were STUPID enough to do this in front of a
Federal Mediator. I think the NLRB will find this charge
has merit also. I figure these Attorney's are leading this
company into so many legal problems that they (Attorney's)
will have jobs sorting out this mess for years to come. What motivation would this legal team have to find a resolution to our situation? If they did they would have to move on to the next victim.

What is so funny about this "bad faith bargaining" is
they were STUPID enough to do this in front of a
Federal Mediator. I think the NLRB will find this charge
has merit also. I figure these Attorney's are leading this
company into so many legal problems that they (Attorney's)
will have jobs sorting out this mess for years to come. What motivation would this legal team have to find a resolution to our situation? If they did they would have to move on to the next victim.

Perhaps in their own parasitic way the attorneys are helping us bring Oak Habor down by bleeding off even more of their money. Ninja guards ,electric fences,hazmat spills,lost customer base, lost reputation, chase cars, hotels for replacements, DVD mailings,negative press, the wasted money is incredible. But it is a big enough carcass that everybody will get their piece.

I would like to know

Dad wanted to know if the strikers can start a class action lawsuit for telling replacement drivers they are permanent and that Vander fools were sceaming long before the strike happened ? The Kidd

OUCH your so mean! Wouldn't that be funny if you got sued.... Oh wait.... thats right any union $cab will get sued for the wages they earn while the real teamsters are on strike. All the $cabs don't seem to realize that when this is settled, you will have no job. Maybe your picket sign will say "Out of Work! I should not have crossed a union picket line"