nlrb findings

where is this letter from? I do not see any letterhead. I will believe then.
Well reading the last paragraph I would say it came from 174\Western Conference office.

Reading between the lines we got a bigger shaft than Oak.

Ed, The wooden shoes are rotten.

It reflects what I have heard, so I think it is true...

I don't know what to think yet. This does look to be just a letter from the local, not really addressed to anyone. Maybe they are negotiating on the side and are coming to an agreement to keep it out of court. Because as of this afternoon the NLRB's website still has not posted a finding, still listed as investigating.

Update

Well the Vanderfools are finally going to have to admit they are not above the law.

The end is getting near....:TR10driving03:

ulpupdate.jpg
[/QUOTE]

all this means to me is that they are willing to agree to the chicken s*** stuff to not have to bargain on a contract.

My own opinion is that any woman that stays with a cheating man is of low self esteem and is week. Looking at it from ED's eyes>>> The Lord and my wife must give me compassion and forgiveness of sin, But don't ask me to forgive or give compassion to anyone. And if I cause my brother to sin.... ( like I have done to many christians that work at OHFL) .... Because of my indescretions Oh well to hell with them. If Ed struggles in keeping his ..... put away, then he should have left Mary along time ago. But he drags The Lord, his wife, and his kids, and Yes.... EVEN GOOD EMPLOYEES LIKE MY DAD, right down through the mud. My Dad did nothing to hurt or harm Ed V. But Ed has brought pain into the lives of 600 workers of which some are christians. It has cause many co-workers that were friends to become enemies! Put worker in possitions of having no insurance for their ( special needs children ) and healthy children. Dave and Ed care about one thing and one thing only.......MONEY!!!!! Good men and good companies don't do this. "you will know them by their deeds" May all of us find peace in our hearts While God gives these 2 men their lesson on compassion. Dad is willing to no longer work at OHFL and have to find a new job if it means that Dave and ed learn a lesson of what true love and compassion is. The Kidd

How do you know Ed is cheating? That is a pretty bad thing to say/accuse about someone unless you know this for this for a fact. Where is your proof? Just because some one has tough times in thier marriage or personal life does not mean they cheated on their spouse. Just because you are upset about your dad.

How do you know Ed is cheating? That is a pretty bad thing to say/accuse about someone unless you know this for this for a fact. Where is your proof? Just because some one has tough times in thier marriage or personal life does not mean they cheated on their spouse. Just because you are upset about your dad.

This is common knowledge around auburn

I just noticed that you just joined the boards 1-22-09 and you allready know that they are having trouble in their family life. Hum.... Sounds like you might be a VP. You need to go back and read all of the posts by everyone. The fact is that you don't run around promoting your company as a Christian company ( Just look at the comments from employees on OAKH.com ) And then Cheat on your wife. How many other VPs marriages are in the toilet? Does Mark ring a bell? Even heard Dans is in trouble? So if you know so much about their lives drop me a personal message and fill me in on the pure life they are living. Because I don't know of anyone that promotes their company as Christian and treats employees like this. Nor should they claim it if their personal life is in the toilet. So write me and fill me in. I would be more that happy to talk about the matter. AND I wont post a word you tell me. Thats because I keep my word. The KIDD

We've been through this crap about peoples personal lives before. Next post about it and your a goner. I don't care if you dig up an old quote I missed, your gone, no warnings.

:Kiddriver-Watch what you Say?No Free Speech on this Board? :flame:

There's more free speech allowed on this board than all the other boards combined. All I want is the personal crap left out. If you want to go to regular forum rules, let me know. I'll start knocking people off left and right if thats what you want. Most of the posters here will tell you I have been more than fair with this board. If you have a problem with me, take it to a PM and we'll settle it.

There's more free speech allowed on this board than all the other boards combined. All I want is the personal crap left out. If you want to go to regular forum rules, let me know. I'll start knocking people off left and right if thats what you want. Most of the posters here will tell you I have been more than fair with this board. If you have a problem with me, take it to a PM and we'll settle it.

Step back from the Coffee BigR !! No problem here? You do a Great Job ! Take it Easy and have a Great Day!!:clap:

"More free speech" is not free speech, that said I am really not an a-hole and I understand and respect what you are trying to accomplish. We understand you have the power to ban, edit, reduce or alter any posting you please at your descretion. I would PM you but my mailbox size has been reduced to near nothing, and I would trackback to former discussions we have had on this issue but apparently truckingboards want some cash before I am allowed to use the "see all posts" function. There are many internet forums on many subjects, and the best of them reward posters that add content to their pages, most load far faster and are down far less.

If you really wanted to charge someone, make someone pay that just reads and never adds anything. That's my opinion and I know you all respect "more free speech" that is why I feel comfortable posting this knowing retaliation from admin is unlikely.

I think I have been over this before, but I'll say it again(as my memory is sucks, which is why I love that trackback feature on forum sites, also might save some bandwidth from me spending hours scouring pages trying to find a specific post), this is personal to these guys on the lines in Portland, Auburn and other union terminals. The owners have touted their sanctimonious ways to the press, I guess we should remember the "censored issue" next time a Teamster is in front of news camera.

Give it up kid, your on their playground! Search around on Google, there are more forums about Oak Harbor out there but none have the traffic and participation that this one does.

"More free speech" is not free speech, that said I am really not an a-hole and I understand and respect what you are trying to accomplish. We understand you have the power to ban, edit, reduce or alter any posting you please at your descretion. I would PM you but my mailbox size has been reduced to near nothing, and I would trackback to former discussions we have had on this issue but apparently truckingboards want some cash before I am allowed to use the "see all posts" function. There are many internet forums on many subjects, and the best of them reward posters that add content to their pages, most load far faster and are down far less.

If you really wanted to charge someone, make someone pay that just reads and never adds anything. That's my opinion and I know you all respect "more free speech" that is why I feel comfortable posting this knowing retaliation from admin is unlikely.

I think I have been over this before, but I'll say it again(as my memory is sucks, which is why I love that trackback feature on forum sites, also might save some bandwidth from me spending hours scouring pages trying to find a specific post), this is personal to these guys on the lines in Portland, Auburn and other union terminals. The owners have touted their sanctimonious ways to the press, I guess we should remember the "censored issue" next time a Teamster is in front of news camera.

Give it up kid, your on their playground! Search around on Google, there are more forums about Oak Harbor out there but none have the traffic and participation that this one does.

I understand how you feel about the vp's, but try to understand my position. You had no Mod on this board. I asked for the job, because as an ex union man and steward I figured I could be more than fair. There are legal issues when you accuse someone of having an affair. TV stations and newspapers have law firms on retainer to handle suits filed against them. We don't. Thats all it boils down to. If I could get the ok from the owner to rip these people with gossip like that, I would give you the green light in a NY minute. So until I do, I gotta enforce "his" rules. OK, no hard feelings, to any of you.

Sorry Dude

I understand how you feel about the vp's, but try to understand my position. You had no Mod on this board. I asked for the job, because as an ex union man and steward I figured I could be more than fair. There are legal issues when you accuse someone of having an affair. TV stations and newspapers have law firms on retainer to handle suits filed against them. We don't. Thats all it boils down to. If I could get the ok from the owner to rip these people with gossip like that, I would give you the green light in a NY minute. So until I do, I gotta enforce "his" rules. OK, no hard feelings, to any of you.

I respect your possition here Mr R. I saw the responce to a posting I had. So I fought back :mfight: When I should have :guiness: drank one and concidered the source. It is very difficult to see the hypocracy when all that you have worked for will be taken away, not by what the hard working teamsters have done but by a greedy company. I will watch my P's and Q's Thanks The KIDD :smilies-19296:

saw the 18 charges that ohfl has filed against the teamsters.
video taping, spitting, blocvking ingress aqnd egress, threats, engaging in unsafe vehicular conduct.
How can this be unfair labor practice against the teamsters when ohfl and their employees & security have done the same thing to us.
Watch the videos (also one of the listed ulp's by ohfl.)
How long will the mud flinging keep up. This company is being destroyed from both sides. Oak Harbor used to be a respected name now they are nothing more than Joke Harbor.

saw the 18 charges that ohfl has filed against the teamsters.
video taping, spitting, blocvking ingress aqnd egress, threats, engaging in unsafe vehicular conduct.
How can this be unfair labor practice against the teamsters when ohfl and their employees & security have done the same thing to us.
Watch the videos (also one of the listed ulp's by ohfl.)
How long will the mud flinging keep up. This company is being destroyed from both sides. Oak Harbor used to be a respected name now they are nothing more than Joke Harbor.

Filed with NLRB, or are you talking about a civil case?