FedEx Freight | NLRB Ruling

Glad to see it, along with several other articles. Long overdue, corporations were oppressing the peoples' choice. Look at EPH where I work. Fedex has been dragging it out, appealing and appealing. We were the first ones to vote YES and we are still awaiting certification. I hope we can bring in card check for a easy vote for everybody, where you don't even need a union election, just a majority of employees to sign cards, stuff it right in Fred Smith's tailpipe

Glad to see it, along with several other articles. Long overdue, corporations were oppressing the peoples' choice. Look at EPH where I work. Fedex has been dragging it out, appealing and appealing. We were the first ones to vote YES and we are still awaiting certification. I hope we can bring in card check for a easy vote for everybody, where you don't even need a union election, just a majority of employees to sign cards, stuff it right in Fred Smith's tailpipe
I guess you think we should also vote for government leaders without educating ourselves on the issues and their stance on them. Anyone who goes into something hastily and without hearing the pros and cons from both sides is a fool. Yet that is what the pro union side wants people to do by rushing to become unionized based on emotion and not facts.

Why do you assume people are emotional idiots? We have more information at our fingertips than we could possibly read. I say get both sides together at the same time and really inform. Like a debate! (just keeping with your political theme).

I guess you think we should also vote for government leaders without educating ourselves on the issues and their stance on them. Anyone who goes into something hastily and without hearing the pros and cons from both sides is a fool. Yet that is what the pro union side wants people to do by rushing to become unionized based on emotion and not facts.
Seems the emotions play a role on either side of the equation. Look at the bright side. Uncle Freddy will have more in his pockets to give you instead of the union busting firms.

Why do you assume people are emotional idiots? We have more information at our fingertips than we could possibly read. I say get both sides together at the same time and really inform. Like a debate! (just keeping with your political theme).
That would actually be a great idea...get all the drivers in one room together, no reps from the company or the union, and let the drivers work it out themselves.

Yeah, that's how Obama won both times, especially the second. Idiots not paying attention to how badly he did the first time around. And what facts? Like the ones fedex told us that there was a shooting outside local 107? They forgot to mention it happened in 1968. Just an attempt to smear the union to keep them out. I say what about the shooting INSIDE the fedex express terminal THIS YEAR in Georgia? No response from them.

That would actually be a great idea...get all the drivers in one room together, no reps from the company or the union, and let the drivers work it out themselves.
LMAO!!! We will call it the purple royal rumble!!! You know good and well there are hot heads on both sides! That my friend would end ugly!

I would have loved to see union and corporate in the same room debate! We would have been able to see who was full of ::shit:: by their body language and the constant um um um before answering or complete dodging of questions.

Oh well.... My dance is over.. Pat and the gang loved on us for 2 weeks.. Now we will see if they do love us or it was just a one night stand....

LMAO!!! We will call it the purple royal rumble!!! You know good and well there are hot heads on both sides! That my friend would end ugly!

I would have loved to see union and corporate in the same room debate! We would have been able to see who was full of :::shit::: by their body language and the constant um um um before answering or complete dodging of questions.

Oh well.... My dance is over.. Pat and the gang loved on us for 2 weeks.. Now we will see if they do love us or it was just a one night stand....
What???? Regardless of the hot heads...on both sides...you don't think the drivers could have an adult driven conversation/debate?

With the company and the union, you could also tell who is full of ____ by how the questions were answered, or dodged, by replying with attack questions.

A majority of employees company wide KNOW you guys made the right choice, now y'all can move forward while some of us are frozen....for now.

What???? Regardless of the hot heads...on both sides...you don't think the drivers could have an adult driven conversation/debate?

With the company and the union, you could also tell who is full of ____ by how the questions were answered, or dodged, by replying with attack questions.

A majority of employees company wide KNOW you guys made the right choice, now y'all can move forward while some of us are frozen....for now.
What baffles me is why you never attended any union meetings to get a different view.

Knowledge is valuable also. More than the discount you give Freddy.
Going to the local to listen to their position is no different than going to a company meeting and listening to theirs....except the company paid me to attend....EVERYONE has to do their OWN homework.
It's really about the lesser of two evils...I was originally leaning for the union back in March and again in June but after doing my homework for both sides, I decided to stick with FedEx.
Unlike some drivers, I don't have ulterior motives!

Going to the local to listen to their position is no different than going to a company meeting and listening to theirs....except the company paid me to attend....EVERYONE has to do their OWN homework.
It's really about the lesser of two evils...I was originally leaning for the union back in March and again in June but after doing my homework for both sides, I decided to stick with FedEx.
Sounds like we are on the same page, but if the bs comes back I'll be all in for the union!! FedEx wanted their chance.. They got it! Now will they do what they said or did they just tell us what we wanted to hear???

How can you do homework when you only have one side? The girls working the red light district employ the same thought process future brother.

Sounds like we are on the same page, but if the bs comes back I'll be all in for the union!! FedEx wanted their chance.. They got it! Now will they do what they said or did they just tell us what we wanted to hear???
I like your attitude. Personally, I would take all the trinkets Freddy promises and organize anyway. Get it in writing!

I like your attitude. Personally, I would take all the trinkets Freddy promises and organize anyway. Get it in writing!
You accuse me of only having one side but it's obvious by your post that you're one sided as well. You made your choice years ago, now you defend that choice. I made my choice months ago and I'm defending mine. We'll just have to simply agree to disagree.

You accuse me of only having one side but it's obvious by your post that you're one sided as well. You made your choice years ago, now you defend that choice. I made my choice months ago and I'm defending mine. We'll just have to simply agree to disagree.
Not at all one sided. You see, unlike you, I did not pimp myself out to the company for only their side of the story. I took it upon myself to listen to the other side in person. Having all these questions you have, yet you won't ask them in person? Freddy got alot of bang for his buck with you.

Not at all one sided. You see, unlike you, I did not pimp myself out to the company for only their side of the story. I took it upon myself to listen to the other side in person. Having all these questions you have, yet you won't ask them in person? Freddy got alot of bang for his buck with you.
Again...I didn't have to attend the meetings. Those who did answered every question I had, why would I go and asked the same questions already asked?
No one "pimped" themselves out to the company....but I will say it's the attitudes and comments like yours that have helped us turn more guys against the union on a daily basis. Keep up the good work, you keep posting and we'll continue to screen shot and print for our handouts!
Thanks again!

Again...I didn't have to attend the meetings. Those who did answered every question I had, why would I go and asked the same questions already asked?
No one "pimped" themselves out to the company....but I will say it's the attitudes and comments like yours that have helped us turn more guys against the union on a daily basis. Keep up the good work, you keep posting and we'll continue to screen shot and print for our handouts!
Thanks again!
So second-hand information is all you feel you're worth? You do deserve better for yourself. You see, discounting that information is what negates any argument you have. Get it from the horses mouth. Nothing lost in translation. Feel free to use screen shots. Would you like my email and address also? I would love to converse with those you wish to hand bill. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Last edited: