FedEx Freight | NLRB Ruling

They have time when the driver applies. How much time and education should there be?
Peoole have rights to organize and their lives go by waiting for the fruition which iz a contract...just like businesses have a right to everyday. Its oopression and its wrong.

I guess you think we should also vote for government leaders without educating ourselves on the issues and their stance on them. Anyone who goes into something hastily and without hearing the pros and cons from both sides is a fool. Yet that is what the pro union side wants people to do by rushing to become unionized based on emotion and not facts.

They have time when the driver applies. How much time and education should there be?
Peoole have rights to organize and their lives go by waiting for the fruition which iz a contract...just like businesses have a right to everyday. Its oopression and its wrong.
What is oppressive about having time to get all of the facts to make a well informed decision. Do you remember everything from when you were first hired? I seriously doubt it. It's only wrong to you because it hurts your opportunity to rush the issue before the employee can educate themselves as to what the union will really do to their company long term.

What is oppressive about having time to get all of the facts to make a well informed decision. Do you remember everything from when you were first hired? I seriously doubt it. It's only wrong to you because it hurts your opportunity to rush the issue before the employee can educate themselves as to what the union will really do to their company long term.
How would you feel about both entities standing side by side for questions and answers? Educate the masses quickly and completely on what was at stake. Lay it all out there, then head on in for the vote. No opportunity for any shenanigans by either side.

How would you feel about both entities standing side by side for questions and answers? Educate the masses quickly and completely on what was at stake. Lay it all out there, then head on in for the vote. No opportunity for any shenanigans by either side.
That would be better than the "fast track" deal that favors the union. Or as Swampy likes to say "balance".

Yeah, really. Someone did you a favor and deleted the name calling. What was it again? Union puke? Yeah buddy, you're a saint.
Callum like I see them. And I'm anything but a saint. Don't like your union don't like anything about your union and never will. Been in the truck biz for 35 years my dad was a union driver so I know plenty about your Union.

Another who enjoyed the benefits of the union yet backstabs it.
The kids of the nonunion drivers never saw their dads and didn't live large as yourself........but welcome to the country "" great" az it is today......not worth dying for....everyone is the greatest yet China is #1.

And likesomebody else said....the fine print says they can legally tke it.

What I don't understand is they are saying it is your last 5 years salary where here is is total time like I said our pension is very young the employees need to give it time to grow. The statements they receive each quarter reflect what they would draw now.

And SOME of the anti-union posters paychecks are just additional monies to the household because their wives wear the pants and pay the bills. Which could be a very big reason they'd like the profession to be treated with the " flexibility" of an afternoon afterschool part-time job.
Be aware of the fact that that mentality fills the public assistance offices with more work and tax funds than we can handle.
Don't worry.
We've got the tab.

Freight Slayer don't waste your time with Union guys they think they have all the right answers and most of them don't even work for FXF..................

Last edited:
Callum like I see them. And I'm anything but a saint. Don't like your union don't like anything about your union and never will. Been in the truck biz for 35 years my dad was a union driver so I know plenty about your Union.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Merry Christmas to you and yours.