FedEx Freight | NLRB seized ballot box and stopped the vote in PKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!

I seem to recall Renegade mentioning that this is a situation they (NHS) wanted to avoid... Some said BS, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Damn...:order:

Don't now this to be true or false but there is a report that the company tried to let a driver app vote that wasn't on the list and the union refused it so the box was pulled.

After reading all this corrupt stuff about the company it really surprises me when any argue against the union. Over and over the company seems to get caught in corruption.

Ya can't have a count if they seized the box. I didn't know ya stooped that low Red. Nobodys gonna say they voted Yes till a count rules they won. Even then they may deny till contract. Fear of fired at will.
Exit polls are showing PKB is/was going to be another NO vote....16-5 NO!!!
I guess the union couldn't handle ANOTHER NO vote or for the news to get out before CRW votes tomorrow!!

CRW...PKB is a NO!!!!!

After reading all this corrupt stuff about the company it really surprises me when any argue against the union. Over and over the company seems to get caught in corruption.

Not that it really matters to many, but perceptions and innuendo should not be misconstrued as facts......

Either way........if one were to Google the following simple two word phrases: Fedex corruption and Teamster corruption.............the results would probably paint a much clearer picture regarding the overall perception of each organization.......

what a dirty, shameless corporation we work for. They'll get off their ass to fight us tooth and nail, but when it comes to actually trying to put as much energy into taking care of its people they have other things to do. Just remember you NO voters, you are making $1.42 less than UPS Freight and $1.37 less an hour than Conway right now. And your benefits suck compared to those other two companies. We're the best in the industry? We're number one? Not the way you treat us...Vote YES

Ya can't have a count if they seized the box. I didn't know ya stooped that low Red. Nobodys gonna say they voted Yes till a count rules they won. Even then they may deny till contract. Fear of fired at will.
They've only got 21 drivers in PKB and 15 signed a petition saying they didn't want the union and that they would be voting NO....that petition was sent to the local 175 and instead of pulling the petition with the NLRB, local 175 went on with the election anyways!

The box was seized in hopes of the TRUTH not getting out before CRW votes tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.