FedEx Freight | NLRB seized ballot box and stopped the vote in PKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exit polls are showing PKB is/was going to be another NO vote....16-5 NO!!!
I guess the union couldn't handle ANOTHER NO vote or for the news to get out before CRW votes tomorrow!!

CRW...PKB is a NO!!!!!
And you had what, CNN down there conducting exit polling?Wow, this was the 1st vote location to offer that.

On one hand, one guy's account was called potentially slanderous, on the other hand we've got one saying he knows the vote count... Of the seized ballot box.

I'll reserve judgement until the facts come out. If they come out. Seems the only logical we can thing to do.

Last edited:
Your corporate sposored ffact sites dont match up to what Ive read in the Fedex and Conway forums on truckingboards since this stuff started.....To bad your sites dont report more than theyre paid to report. Theyd quadruple their stories.
Not that it really matters to many, but perceptions and innuendo should not be misconstrued as facts......

Either way........if one were to Google the following simple two word phrases: Fedex corruption and Teamster corruption.............the results would probably paint a much clearer picture regarding the overall perception of each organization.......

Your corporate sposored ffact sites dont match up to what Ive read in the Fedex and Conway forums on truckingboards since this stuff started.....To bad your sites dont report more than theyre paid to report. Theyd quadruple their stories.

Pretty sure I havent authored or sponsored any "fact" sites you may be referring to.............I dont try to make the news, but I do read plenty of it..........

I'm not very good at remembering stories or witty quotes or anything, but I'll try one that would probably be applicable here........

Persons living in clear, shatterable domiciles shouldnt heave small, hard pieces of the earth's crust through the air...........

Last edited:
Ugh! If the company put half the effort into doing right by us as they are fighting us...MAYBE things would change....This is NOT leadership, but corporate thuggery at it's finest. Lemme guess, they told the guys..."Give us six months to make this right". So this is making things right? A buddy of mine got wrote up for being 2 seconds...I repeat 2 seconds late taking his lunch. But if you clock in 2 seconds after you official start time....You aren't tardy. In the words of Deion Sanders..."C'MON MAN"!

And you had what, CNN down there conducting exit polling?Wow, this was the 1st vote location to offer that.

On one hand, one guy's account was called potentially slanderous, on the other hand we've got one saying he knows the vote count... Of the seized ballot box.

I'll reserve judgement until the facts come out. If they come out. Seems the only logical we can thing to do.
No CNN needed, we knew of the signed petition that was sent to the local before the election and was surprised when they didn't pull the petition with the NLRB.

As for the slander comment, was just pointing out that one shouldn't make such slanderous accusations unless they had proof.

Are the signed cards on public display?
Why should a petition showing names be allowed?
Is the petitions list of names known to anyone?
How about the initial one for the election?
If its a petition with all names secret its one thing but a petition listing names to withdraw could be a company setup to cause intimidation imo.
If they dont sign the company knows.
Intimidation.
Funny how the companies dont want card check and champion the secret ballot over it, yet circulate their own petition to know peoples vote.
No CNN needed, we knew of the signed petition that was sent to the local before the election and was surprised when they didn't pull the petition with the NLRB.

As for the slander comment, was just pointing out that one shouldn't make such slanderous accusations unless they had proof.

Almost all sites with antiunion stories are corporate sponsored. The major media are too.

Pretty sure I havent authored or sponsored any "fact" sites you may be referring to.............I dont try to make the news, but I do read plenty of it..........

I'm not very good at remembering stories or witty quotes or anything, but I'll try one that would probably be applicable here........

Persons living in clear, shatterable domiciles shouldnt heave small, hard pieces of the earth's crust through the air...........

Almost all sites with antiunion stories are corporate sponsored. The major media are too.

And the organization that you support with so much gusto doesnt frequently sponsor the publishing of anti-company rhetoric?

That is like the circular shaped soup making implement accusing the whistling tea maker of being a very dark shade of gray.........

Are the signed cards on public display?
Why should a petition showing names be allowed?
Is the petitions list of names known to anyone?
How about the initial one for the election?
If its a petition with all names secret its one thing but a petition listing names to withdraw could be a company setup to cause intimidation imo.
If they dont sign the company knows.
Intimidation.
Funny how the companies dont want card check and champion the secret ballot over it, yet circulate their own petition to know peoples vote.
Your post shows you know nothing about the law...what's legal and what's illegal.

Never called him anything!! What's there to debate?

He made several points, and you said "Your post shows you know nothing about the law...what's legal and what's illegal". Is that not insinuating he is ignorant of the law, and you are well versed in the same? Your credibility leaves something to be desired.

Your post shows you know nothing about the law...what's legal and what's illegal.
Do you know what "?" means?

I asked questions.
When you sign cards, are they public knowledge?
And when they are turned in, are they seen by anybody else who may vote?
And when this petition to withdraw from election is being circulated, how is it done?
Is there an antiunion guy going around asking for signatures, or what?
How is that done?

He made several points, and you said "Your post shows you know nothing about the law...what's legal and what's illegal". Is that not insinuating he is ignorant of the law, and you are well versed in the same? Your credibility leaves something to be desired.
Was just pointing out that if he knew the laws, what's legal and what's illegal, he wouldn't have asked such questions.
If he knew the laws, he would know that such petitions ARE legal and employees have every right to sign and circulate such petitions.

I asked questions.
And when this petition to withdraw from election is being circulated, how is it done?
How is that done?
Red there is the poster child for the decertification petition of his barn.

I asked questions.
How is that done?

Exactly Red, they were questions...NOT statements....I guess he's a ignorant truck driver.....

Status
Not open for further replies.