FedEx Freight | NLRB seized ballot box and stopped the vote in PKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be asking if I knew it all.
It does interest me why a driver would know the whole law like that at a company who hasn't had votes like this before.

Was just pointing out that if he knew the laws, what's legal and what's illegal, he wouldn't have asked such questions.
If he knew the laws, he would know that such petitions ARE legal and employees have every right to sign and circulate such petitions.

Double-talk....You said it in response to his questions....Don't try to walk this back....You are learned in the law....refute what questions he asked....Give us the knowledge you have all knowing Oracle....We are ignorant truck drivers with mush mellon brains waiting to be trained.

Double-talk....You said it in response to his questions....Don't try to walk this back....You are learned in the law....refute what questions he asked....Give us the knowledge you have all knowing Oracle....We are ignorant truck drivers with mush mellon brains waiting to be trained.
No walking backwards, that'll get you nowhere!
You have access to a computer...you're posting on TB...use that computer to do some research, some homework of your own...you'll be amazed at what one can learn.

Exit polls are showing PKB is/was going to be another NO vote....16-5 NO!!!
I guess the union couldn't handle ANOTHER NO vote or for the news to get out before CRW votes tomor
No CNN needed, we knew of the signed petition that was sent to the local before the election and was surprised when they didn't pull the petition with the NLRB.

As for the slander comment, was just pointing out that one shouldn't make such slanderous accusations unless they had proof.
Who is we? One should not Assume anything either!

I wouldn't be asking if I knew it all.
It does interest me why a driver would know the whole law like that at a company who hasn't had votes like this before.
Research! When one wants to make a difference, it's usually smart to know your legal options first before proceeding.

Research! When one wants to make a difference, it's usually smart to know your legal options first before proceeding.

Answer! the! man's! questions! Truth is you can't because then you'd be spreading falsehoods....Any you would definately be called out by several people on here. You can count on me responding to you rhetoric....And not with half-truths and straight out falseness...

Answer! the! man's! questions! Truth is you can't because then you'd be spreading falsehoods....Any you would definately be called out by several people on here. You can count on me responding to you rhetoric....And not with half-truths and straight out falseness...
So I'm spreading falsehoods because you guys refuse to do some research?
If someone makes a statement I'm not sure about, the first thing I do is look it up before I respond...but that's just me!

If someone makes a statement I'm not sure about, the first thing I do is look it up before I respond...but that's just me!

Blah, blah, blah....You have all the answers...Just explain them to us...Why "research", if you already have...Who knows. You might sway me.

Well, you called the man out for just asking some questions that you seem to have answers to so educate him would you? We are your humble students at this point.

So how is it that a company-sided voter goes and gathers names before a scheduled vote?
And this would not fall under "intimidation"?
If this is legal, it shouldn't be.
It would seem most probable that the one doing it has close relations with management/unionbusters and would rat out anybody who doesn't sign.
It wouldn't surprise me in this company favoring system of organizing, that it would be legal. .......but there's no way that it should be.
Guys would sign in fear of being ratted out.
And the case of Red knowing how many signed before the vote seems to be some kind of corruption of the vote too, which also wouldn't surprise me if it's legal.
Maybe legal. But it ain't right.

Do any guys who've been approached to sign one of these petitions to stop the vote, have any comments?
Do you see the list that previously signed to stop the election?
Did anybody see the list who initially petitioned for a vote?

And you had what, CNN down there conducting exit polling?Wow, this was the 1st vote location to offer that.

On one hand, one guy's account was called potentially slanderous, on the other hand we've got one saying he knows the vote count... Of the seized ballot box.

I'll reserve judgement until the facts come out. If they come out. Seems the only logical we can thing to do.

He is full of it. I figured so from some of the statements made on the LOU vote and now I know so from this one. I have talked to guys in PKB. I've seen some sore losers, but this one takes the cake....

I'm still waiting for the big news coming out of CLT?

Ya can't have a count if they seized the box. I didn't know ya stooped that low Red. Nobodys gonna say they voted Yes till a count rules they won. Even then they may deny till contract. Fear of fired at will.

Better read it again, he said exit polls, not ballot count.

Status
Not open for further replies.