FedEx Freight | NLRB seized ballot box and stopped the vote in PKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the TRUTH is the box was seized because FedEx appealed the election right before the ballots were counted saying that the dockworkers should have voted also. Therefore, THEY were the reason it was seized pending a decision by the NLRB which has gone against FedEx every time.
Actually, FedEx appeals EVERY petition that's filed with the NLRB because the union only wants the full time dock workers. The company has said if you want the dock, you must include the part timers as well...to which the NLRB agreed. Is this not the reason the dock was pulled from our petition?
Also, the appeal was filed right after the petition with the NLRB was filed...which is always the case.
The fact is that the union has the NLRB in their back pockets....which IMO is why they delayed their ruling until after the CRW election, I'm sure they didn't want another landslide 3 to 1 NO vote to come out the day BEFORE the CRW election.

FACT: the petition did NOT have 15 signatures either..... I seriously doubt there was any kind of "exit" poll either..... If the count isn't 6-15 one would have to question the motivation for claiming and posting an incorrect number with an election taking place 80 odd miles down the road the next day.
You are correct...it will be either 15-6 or 16-5.

I believe there is this thing called rule of law.NLRB watches closely at all election votes.If there is one discrepancy in the voting procedure.The ballot box will be pulled.Neither the IBT nor the company can do this.
No discrepancies, it was seized until the NLRB rules on the company's appeal.

You bump certain Union docks with that attitude and you might see hell freeze over before your trailer empties. That card we carry does have a few perks.
I've bumped that union dock before at the Freightliner assembly plant. Bout 15 guys sitting around doing nothing and none of them came over to unload their freight, wasn't their job. Had to wait on John to get off his break.
Yellow backed in beside me and they were almost fighting to unload his trl.
Saw first hand how union brotherhood works, also saw why I wanted no part of it.

I've bumped that union dock before at the Freightliner assembly plant. Bout 15 guys sitting around doing nothing and none of them came over to unload their freight, wasn't their job. Had to wait on John to get off his break.
Saw first hand how union brotherhood works, also saw why I wanted no part of it.
John was on break you see.? Respect the mans negotiated break period.

So just sit there and wait it out sonny. They will get to you shortly. Pray that a few more card carrying members don't show up behind you. They might move right on up to the front of the line ahead of you. Like I said, that card does carry some perks that go along with it.

So just sit there and wait it out sonny. They will get to you shortly. Pray that a few more card carrying members don't show up behind you. They might move right on up to the front of the line ahead of you. Like I said, that card does carry some perks that go along with it.
Wasn't that big a deal for me, I grew up and ran around with John's youngest son Rusty...so when he saw me he threw his hand up saying "gimme a sec". He came over shortly there after and unloaded my freight.
Yes, brotherhood does have its perks....but networking also has it's perks.

Wasn't that big a deal for me, I grew up and ran around with John's youngest son Rusty...so when he saw me he threw his hand up saying "gimme a sec". He came over shortly there after and unloaded my freight.
Yes, brotherhood does have its perks....but networking also has it's perks.
Yes networking does have it's perks....

So those men who were sitting around doing nothing on the clock until a union carrier showed up were working hard for there company? I thought this didn't go on that seams like it would be costing the company a lot money and you endorse it, interssting.

Just got the word: Charlston, WV completed the vote but the ballots got impounded for exactly the same reason as in PKB. Pending appeal to include the dock and the NLRB hasn't found time to rule on it yet. J Carville got it exactly right in his post explaining what and why ...

So those men who were sitting around doing nothing on the clock until a union carrier showed up were working hard for there company? I thought this didn't go on that seams like it would be costing the company a lot money and you endorse it, interssting.
Ever think they were all on break ? It does happen even in the non world

Status
Not open for further replies.