TForce | Nma Parcel Passed! Card Check Agreement Part Of Deal!

Hugnlug,
Hope you are right but we are so fragmented on what is important that I think 60 might be a stretch.

No disrespect MFASU, but I do not see the fragmentation as you or others may. The bottom line here is communication with your peers both locally and regionally. What works for you may not be the best of interest for our region. One thing I can honestly say is that we are Union strong in New England. We are organizing and talking.
The bottom line here is to find common ground and put aside petty differences and get the best contract possible.

Hugnlug,
Hope you are right but we are so fragmented on what is important that I think 60 might be a stretch.

No disrespect MFASU, but I do not see the fragmentation as you or others may. The bottom line here is communication with your peers both locally and regionally. What works for you may not be the best of interest for our region. One thing I can honestly say is that we are Union strong in New England. We are organizing and talking.
The bottom line here is to find common ground and put aside petty differences and get the best contract possible.

Yes, The more communication the more fragmented we will become.
Talking about supplements out west the fellows at the hall are under the western health care 100%. At first he was telling us we would get the same thing. Now he kinda hangs his head and says it will be the same as Indy.
I don't think it will be as many terminals going for this sub-par contract UPS/teamsters cooked up in the bedroom.

Talking about supplements out west the fellows at the hall are under the western health care 100%. At first he was telling us we would get the same thing. Now he kinda hangs his head and says it will be the same as Indy.
I don't think it will be as many terminals going for this sub-par contract UPS/teamsters cooked up in the bedroom.

60 barns? More like 160!!! Once this starts, terminals will fall like a deck of cards. Especially after our big raise and raised insurance. Not to mention all the other issues that plague us.

The case may be that the Teamsters may only organize a certain # of terminals at a time. Just wait and see.

60 barns? More like 160!!! Once this starts, terminals will fall like a deck of cards. Especially after our big raise and raised insurance. Not to mention all the other issues that plague us.

The case may be that the Teamsters may only organize a certain # of terminals at a time. Just wait and see.

No disrepect taken, just would like to see us united on the issues and go forward. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion and the communication item is huge. I totaly agree w/ your last statment

No disrepect taken, just would like to see us united on the issues and go forward. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion and the communication item is huge. I totaly agree w/ your last statment

I don't see what you mean "the more fragmented we will become". I guess it does come down to strong locals who work with it's members in organizing them. Weekly the New England Joint Council meets to discuss where we are and what has to be done. Does this mean that it is going smoothly? No!!! We have issues too. But the only way to resolve them is to talk openly and hash out differences and concerns. God only knows where we will land.....hopefully with both feet firmly planted in the ground with a respectable contract for our area. One thing for sure, what happens up here, will be the keystone to national regional organizing. So we need to get it right.

I don't see what you mean "the more fragmented we will become". I guess it does come down to strong locals who work with it's members in organizing them. Weekly the New England Joint Council meets to discuss where we are and what has to be done. Does this mean that it is going smoothly? No!!! We have issues too. But the only way to resolve them is to talk openly and hash out differences and concerns. God only knows where we will land.....hopefully with both feet firmly planted in the ground with a respectable contract for our area. One thing for sure, what happens up here, will be the keystone to national regional organizing. So we need to get it right.