TForce | Nma Parcel Passed! Card Check Agreement Part Of Deal!

I don't see what you mean "the more fragmented we will become". I guess it does come down to strong locals who work with it's members in organizing them. Weekly the New England Joint Council meets to discuss where we are and what has to be done. Does this mean that it is going smoothly? No!!! We have issues too. But the only way to resolve them is to talk openly and hash out differences and concerns. God only knows where we will land.....hopefully with both feet firmly planted in the ground with a respectable contract for our area. One thing for sure, what happens up here, will be the keystone to national regional organizing. So we need to get it right.

You are correct. If I figured right, we are about 90% signed at my place.

I don't see what you mean "the more fragmented we will become". I guess it does come down to strong locals who work with it's members in organizing them. Weekly the New England Joint Council meets to discuss where we are and what has to be done. Does this mean that it is going smoothly? No!!! We have issues too. But the only way to resolve them is to talk openly and hash out differences and concerns. God only knows where we will land.....hopefully with both feet firmly planted in the ground with a respectable contract for our area. One thing for sure, what happens up here, will be the keystone to national regional organizing. So we need to get it right.

You are correct. If I figured right, we are about 90% signed at my place.

Say there Accelerator speaking of merrier.
Merry Christmas my co-worker.
I'm going nighty night.
See you on the next trip here on the truckingboard.
Sweet dreams my friend!

I'm going nighty night.
Sweet dreams my friend!

I agree with you Hug. I know we need the union and it will happen.

I agree with you Hug. I know we need the union and it will happen.

I would think that out of pocket health care costs would be priority in the N. East. Are we all on the same page?

BN, I think it's a national problem. Up here we are looking at the wages and benefits and weighing out which way is best for us. Take more money in wages and be responsible for additional healthcare related cost, or take a wage cut and have that monies put towards healthcare.

Now I don't want to sound like I'm taking anybodies inventory, but a lot of Americans are up to their eyeballs in debt. They have extended their credit way beyond their means, so they are more likely to want the cash and risk their health benefits. That in itself is downright scary. I hope when it comes down to voting on this contractual supplements, people use their God given brains and realize that without master health benefits, we loose our chance to fight for a meaningful life another day.

I would think that out of pocket health care costs would be priority in the N. East. Are we all on the same page?

BN, I think it's a national problem. Up here we are looking at the wages and benefits and weighing out which way is best for us. Take more money in wages and be responsible for additional healthcare related cost, or take a wage cut and have that monies put towards healthcare.

Now I don't want to sound like I'm taking anybodies inventory, but a lot of Americans are up to their eyeballs in debt. They have extended their credit way beyond their means, so they are more likely to want the cash and risk their health benefits. That in itself is downright scary. I hope when it comes down to voting on this contractual supplements, people use their God given brains and realize that without master health benefits, we loose our chance to fight for a meaningful life another day.

I'm going nighty night.
Sweet dreams my friend!

Have a merry christmas and a happy new year too not only you, but everyone on the boards, it is a pleasure typing with you guy's.:1036316054::1036316054:

I'm going nighty night.
Sweet dreams my friend!

Have a merry christmas and a happy new year too not only you, but everyone on the boards, it is a pleasure typing with you guy's.:1036316054::1036316054:

I can positively say we are not only with you, but there should be no reason why we should except the INS. INDY has when we currently get great managed healthcare currently, this is one of the issues that we are facing up yonder, and we are with you on that one.:1036316054::1036316054:

I can positively say we are not only with you, but there should be no reason why we should except the INS. INDY has when we currently get great managed healthcare currently, this is one of the issues that we are facing up yonder, and we are with you on that one.:1036316054::1036316054:

"We loose" is the key, if you except shyte for INS. now, good luck getting better in the future!!!!!!!!!!! We can alway's negotiate for a better raise later.:1036316054:

"We loose" is the key, if you except shyte for INS. now, good luck getting better in the future!!!!!!!!!!! We can alway's negotiate for a better raise later.:1036316054:

Heres a thought,we may want to keep in mind that the Indy contract took just over a one year time line to hammer it out.
We are going to be organized after we except the cards.
So we need to use the Indy contract as a foundation of any of the next contracts in each region.
or it may be a long drawn out process to say the least.
Take it or leave it,this is my opinion on this topic.

Heres a thought,we may want to keep in mind that the Indy contract took just over a one year time line to hammer it out.
We are going to be organized after we except the cards.
So we need to use the Indy contract as a foundation of any of the next contracts in each region.
or it may be a long drawn out process to say the least.
Take it or leave it,this is my opinion on this topic.