XPO | nna and the teamsters

And this was the next post:
Karen, dcertification might sound like a remedy at this time but it is not the right thing to do. I can understand your frustration with your local union and the poor representation some can offer. The best thing you can do is to get involved in an election to replace the people you have in office there now. It is not an easy task but if you have the problems you say you do then you cannot be the only ones having problems. Attend your union meetings, control yourself, ask questions and make comments about what you are dissatisfied with. You could very well get aquainted with like minded people and together you can make a difference. I would look into the dues increase to make sure they have followed protocol for doing so, it sounds like a radical move on their part.
This guy explains that you will have a voice through elections in your own local. Yup, sounds evil to me.

i saw that "karen"post a couple months ago,who knows where or when it's from,like i said i know ups drivers and they love the job,pay,and bennies
i know the union isn't perfect. like any bussiness you can't make everyone happy. there is one thing for certain, if you are in the union you have a say and a vote. that's more than we have now...

You can Keep your dang union to yourself. Work and shut up. Do your job is all you gotta do.....
no matter how well you do your job. make one mistake and you get a loi or even fired. we have all seen this at conway, and also ask yourself, do i work just as hard (and harder) as everyone else in the top five trucking companies ? am i as good a freight person as everyone else ? if the answer is yes, and i know it is. then don't you and i deserve to get top pay and Bennie's and have job protection. i for one am tired of the companys take it up the a$$ approach to their employees,i am tired of watching my Friends and coworkers loss their jobs over minor accidents that conway considers major ones. you put in years of hard work and dedication to the company, have a bad luck year and they easily show you the door. devote yourself to conway. conway will not devote themselves to you

You can Keep your dang union to yourself. Work and shut up. Do your job is all you gotta do.....
its a democracy,so the majority wins,and i believe you are the minority in this case,so get on board and enjoy the benifits,or you can keep taking less and giving more,wake up look around,and ask yourself what has conway done for us lately,that should be an easy answer.now if you want to work for a sweat shop,or be one of those homeless drivers on wheels,this may not be the company you want to work for,because here we wont settle for less.sign a card vote yes.

its a democracy,so the majority wins,and i believe you are the minority in this case,so get on board and enjoy the benifits,or you can keep taking less and giving more,wake up look around,and ask yourself what has conway done for us lately,that should be an easy answer.now if you want to work for a sweat shop,or be one of those homeless drivers on wheels,this may not be the company you want to work for,because here we wont settle for less.sign a card vote yes.

This is a long long way from sweat shop labor. 50 - 95K a year. American. That ain't a sweat shop. And the OTR drivers are barely bringing home $800 a week. Who wants to be gone a month at a time for that ?? Some of us appreciate what we have in con-way.

yes, in a democracy the majority wins an election. But you and the rest of the soapbox minority on this site in no way represent the majority of this company. The signature on a card is good for twelve months I believe. So, what will you do when you go beyond your "use by" date?

And, for NNAworker and the majority of employees, you have the right to start your own campaign to collect signatures against the card signing antics of the knucklehead brothers. Also, for those whose emotions have given way to common sense, you can sign a petition against the card signing. Your signature on the petition against the card signing cancels out the other document.

yes, in a democracy the majority wins an election. But you and the rest of the soapbox minority on this site in no way represent the majority of this company. The signature on a card is good for twelve months I believe. So, what will you do when you go beyond your "use by" date?

And, for NNAworker and the majority of employees, you have the right to start your own campaign to collect signatures against the card signing antics of the knucklehead brothers. Also, for those whose emotions have given way to common sense, you can sign a petition against the card signing. Your signature on the petition against the card signing cancels out the other document.
Spoken in the true suck up, management knows what's best for the worker, fashion that can be expected. Let the revenue PRODUCERS decide what's best for themselves not the revenue EATERS.

thats a great idea merdock! start a petition against card signing. and we'll get cards signed. the one with the most signatures wins !!! with open enrollment coming up this could be interesting.

do nothing till you make 30 - 50k a year.look around the working class has become a scapegoat for the country’s economic and social problems. hundreds of thousands of workers have lost jobs while corporations stockpile some of the largest cash reserves in history. conway have began to rely more on part-time workers and to outsource(sub-hauling).let's wait and do nothing till we become a sweatshop. not a good idea sign a card vote yes.
This is a long long way from sweat shop labor. 50 - 95K a year. American. That ain't a sweat shop. And the OTR drivers are barely bringing home $800 a week. Who wants to be gone a month at a time for that ?? Some of us appreciate what we have in con-way.