XPO | nna and the teamsters

Me too. I through my star card in the toilet. Now if you got the union card, sign it and spread the word. Keep rollin.

You say what you want about whatever, I dont' argue with you guys anymore, but you could have the decentcy to not take a picture or your feces and put it on the internet. It's really grade school and immature.. I'm surprised this site allows it. Your disgusting..

You say what you want about whatever, I dont' argue with you guys anymore, but you could have the decentcy to not take a picture or your feces and put it on the internet. It's really grade school and immature.. I'm surprised this site allows it. Your disgusting..
hey beerfd.... Do you think Rollin could have scored a 10... On rate my poo.com ?

hey beerfd.... Do you think Rollin could have scored a 10... On rate my poo.com ?

It is gone beerfd .... I have seen some stuff on here in the past .. rollin62 you are a disgusting slob. Cnwyconvict you are not far behind for praising that

You need to re enroll at cleveland middle school in tulsa .. that is where your mentality is at ... and you want to lead a card signing campaign .. HA .. another reason why I will not consider you a brother.

It is gone beerfd .... I have seen some stuff on here in the past .. rollin62 you are a disgusting slob. Cnwyconvict you are not far behind for praising that

Thanks, now we can get back to some mature debating. I don't think Plop or any of you other guys are dumb enough to post such immature stuff..

I can deal with anything. I understand people have different views and feelings, but please don't defecate on something and take a picture of it..childish.

I had another member take a dump on the pride book and posted it .. I had respect for this member .. not after that ...

You need to re enroll at cleveland middle school in tulsa .. that is where your mentality is at ... and you want to lead a card signing campaign .. HA .. another reason why I will not consider you a brother.
what do you know about Cleveland middle school? Is that where you went, I want u to know that school is for very poor kids who live in section 8 housing. And as far as u being my brother... I would not give two squrits of **** for your vote ! Now leading this card signing campaign ltu has secured our numbers...we will vote in the union!

what do you know about Cleveland middle school? Is that where you went, I want u to know that school is for very poor kids who live in section 8 housing. And as far as u being my brother... I would not give two squrits of **** for your vote ! Now leading this card signing campaign ltu has secured our numbers...we will vote in the union!
You are more interested in poop patrol .. good luck on your fecal findings

How would you feel if that pic of poop on a star card had been of poop on a union card?

Am guessing you would have said nothing and that others would have objected.

That pic, that was removed by our fearless moderator, symbolizes what them star cards mean to the DSRs. I dont know one driver that tries everyday to get one. They dont mean sh*t. That was my point. I chunked it in the toilet and there you go. I know the truth hurts for some of you.

That pic, that was removed by our fearless moderator, symbolizes what them star cards mean to the DSRs. I dont know one driver that tries everyday to get one. They dont mean sh*t. That was my point. I chunked it in the toilet and there you go. I know the truth hurts for some of you.

You can make your point without being a disgusting slob. I dont always disagree with what you guys post as well as how you feel. But there is a line. You crossed it. You are a disgusting slob. You dont like I removed your avatar ... tough... call someone who cares ..you are lucky you are posting this morning

my question to everyone at nna, how much more of this crap are we going to take ? we've lost two dsr's in the past few weeks . and i promise there's more to come. right is right and wrong is wrong. we need someone to represent us when the target is on our back. call the hall at (615) 361-4900 and sign the card or face the conway knife alone

How would you feel if that pic of poop on a star card had been of poop on a union card?

Am guessing you would have said nothing and that others would have objected.

I could care less about the card. It's some more of their stupid stuff. But, I don't want to look at somebody's waste in the toilet. I would figure you, for one, would feel differently about that little situation, but hey, no big deal.

Star cards are stupid. I know that. I wished they would just stop all the star cards, employee appreciation week, living the dream week ( or what ever you call it).. I was simply pointing out how childish you were in posting that picture. And I'm supposed to take you seriously.. I don't.