XPO | nna and the teamsters

my question to everyone at nna, how much more of this crap are we going to take ? we've lost two dsr's in the past few weeks . and i promise there's more to come. right is right and wrong is wrong. we need someone to represent us when the target is on our back. call the hall at (615) 361-4900 and sign the card or face the conway knife alone

Ok, I'm just going to say this; I don't want to argue with you or anybody else, but do you think joining the union will just give you Carte Blanche to do whatever you want.. turning trailers over, running over people's feet..etc. etc. You still have to go by rules. Just learn to live your life to follow the rules and laws of the land, and you won't have any trouble. And stop all this non-sense, and you won't have a target on your back.

Ok, I'm just going to say this; I don't want to argue with you or anybody else, but do you think joining the union will just give you Carte Blanche to do whatever you want.. turning trailers over, running over people's feet..etc. etc. You still have to go by rules. Just learn to live your life to follow the rules and laws of the land, and you won't have any trouble. And stop all this non-sense, and you won't have a target on your back.
Hey NNA, sounds like your gonna have a target on your back if you speak your thoughts according to beerfd. Must fall into that clause "conflict of interest"

don't want to argue with you either. you have your opion, i don't agree with it, but i respect it. its your right. i go to work everyday and give 110% just like thousands of other guys in this company. they preach intergrity and safety. i'm all for that. but management bends these rules past the breaking point, their rules are painted with to broad of a brush. one person can be charged with a minor and someone else can be charged with a major for the same thing. the gray area is to large. i mean really you curb a tire and they want to charge you with an accident. if they decide they don't like you (they will find a way to get rid of you ) the union will have the rules in black and white and in detail. if i break the rules per the union contract and i'm fired , then so be it. the rules should apply to everyone equally. that doesn't happen now.

don't want to argue with you either. you have your opion, i don't agree with it, but i respect it. its your right. i go to work everyday and give 110% just like thousands of other guys in this company. they preach intergrity and safety. i'm all for that. but management bends these rules past the breaking point, their rules are painted with to broad of a brush. one person can be charged with a minor and someone else can be charged with a major for the same thing. the gray area is to large. i mean really you curb a tire and they want to charge you with an accident. if they decide they don't like you (they will find a way to get rid of you ) the union will have the rules in black and white and in detail. if i break the rules per the union contract and i'm fired , then so be it. the rules should apply to everyone equally. that doesn't happen now.

Ok. Ok. that post of mine kind of came out of left field. I was busy and lost my train of thought. I should've deleted it. I started it and didn't know where to go with it. lol

I WILL agree, some drivers don't need to be fired for some B.S. It doesn't seem to be that way at our place, so we have different perspectives.. Put me in charge of this company and I will fix it..We'll all have the insurance I talk about and I will give us all a dollar raise.. but, that's all..

Ok. Ok. that post of mine kind of came out of left field. I was busy and lost my train of thought. I should've deleted it. I started it and didn't know where to go with it. lol

I WILL agree, some drivers don't need to be fired for some B.S. It doesn't seem to be that way at our place, so we have different perspectives.. Put me in charge of this company and I will fix it..We'll all have the insurance I talk about and I will give us all a dollar raise.. but, that's all..

I can't afford the insurance you keep talking about.

COWARD I follow rules I have no preventables I still work for conway but i lost the job, the opportunity I was given almost 8 years ago. I still do the same tasks and i do them better than when i was hired conway can't say the same.:shit:bags will be here with or without a union. Union will mean the quality DSR's can focus on their job and not kissing ass. COWARD please don't take the label coward as an insult,just an honest observation.people like you will always reap the rewards of others courage with no shame.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!!!!!

COWARD I follow rules I have no preventables I still work for conway but i lost the job, the opportunity I was given almost 8 years ago. I still do the same tasks and i do them better than when i was hired conway can't say the same.:shit:bags will be here with or without a union. Union will mean the quality DSR's can focus on their job and not kissing ass. COWARD please don't take the label coward as an insult,just an honest observation.people like you will always reap the rewards of others courage with no shame.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!!!!!

See, this is the kind of B.S. that I don't care to talk about. I want to talk to sensible people...

Why do you always have to resort to name calling when someone voices an opinion that differs from yours? If I started name calling you, you would likely run to the union hall screaming discrimination or something. You are pathetic, no wonder you are pro-union.

You are really rude and crude. Tone it down a bit and others might listen to you. Any cause you speak for, you harm.

ok i'm so sorry but it sounds like your saying keep your head down don't make eye contact and hopefully the bully won't notice you. most of the pro guys do their job well follow policy and put pride in their work and they still have trouble they dont ask for or deserve.

ok i'm so sorry but it sounds like your saying keep your head down don't make eye contact and hopefully the bully won't notice you. most of the pro guys do their job well follow policy and put pride in their work and they still have trouble they dont ask for or deserve.

I pretty much recanted the statement your replying to. IDK what I was saying.. I'm going to go back into my hole now..

i'm ready for the next anti union video. dougie has done such a great job with the last two. makes you wonder........... is he working for the teamsters? lmao

o.k. guys, don't let driver appreciation week change your minds about needing the union, after the cookout today its back to the same old cut throat, stab you in the back, rule with the iron fist conway white shirt attitude. open enrollment coming up soon (insurance rates will go up ) we haven't had a raise in how long ? we still make less an hour than the rest of conway, still don't make overtime over 8 , have no job security.

o.k. guys, don't let driver appreciation week change your minds about needing the union, after the cookout today its back to the same old cut throat, stab you in the back, rule with the iron fist conway white shirt attitude. open enrollment coming up soon (insurance rates will go up ) we haven't had a raise in how long ? we still make less an hour than the rest of conway, still don't make overtime over 8 , have no job security.
Was there much food left this morning when you got there? Or did the sub service carries gobble it all up like they do our freight leaving us with nothing but crumbs.