XPO | nna and the teamsters

Did you finally make it home from your meeting?? You had better go to bed so you can get up and complain...or well, I mean go to work tomorrow..

I don't pay too much for insurance.. I'm fine with the plan I have and don't want it to change..YOU or the union can't promise us anything..now, can you?
Yea beerfd your ok with the plan now but god forbid you or any of yours get's really seriously ill then you will just be bankrupt!

We don't need 4 people doing the job 1 man can unless you want to be sitting at home! The master freight agreement would have a lot of guys sitting at home !

We don't need 4 people doing the job 1 man can unless you want to be sitting at home! The master freight agreement would have a lot of guys sitting at home !
what rock have you been under.we have guys sitting home now,just load another shiny wheel is that what you want,it might be you sitting at home,all you drivers that think youre safe guess again,look at the the company profits,go ahead give them more of your money,we are fed up.and no we are not going away.

What it's going to come down to, if it gets that far, is the company not agreeing with anything. Then you will see how many of those guys living paycheck to paycheck are going to stand with you in a picket line. And it seems by some of the posts here, that there are a lot of paycheck to paycheck guys here. Simply because of the fact that they worry about a few dollars for insurance and stuff like that..
you wont have a say in it,you better hope we do the right thing,we might agree to something,just to show good faith ,like lets say we will keep our pay the same for 5 years and you pay the ins.we could agree to something that would really make the company smile,and you non-union guys will just have to take it .so keep yapping your gums.

Yea beerfd your ok with the plan now but god forbid you or any of yours get's really seriously ill then you will just be bankrupt!
That's not true. Now, Don't be mad because I make good decisions on insurance, and you didn't even take advantage of the free money for medical.

There is a cap, so nobody would be bankrupt. Besides I don't live paycheck to paycheck like you. I have some cash to burn through.

14 hour days? I don't believe it, that mess was last year. We are hauling like half the freight so how are you guys working 14 hour days? At my barn, you are lucky to get over 10 and if you get two high on hours you will be working the dock for 3 hours the next day and then sent home or on a series of volume runs. At the end of the week you would be lucky to have a few hours of OT. Ive only ended my week with 52 hours twice this year. I miss the longer days, i need the money.

you wont have a say in it,you better hope we do the right thing,we might agree to something,just to show good faith ,like lets say we will keep our pay the same for 5 years and you pay the ins.we could agree to something that would really make the company smile,and you non-union guys will just have to take it .so keep yapping your gums.

Nothing is going to happen. Keep dreaming. You and nna01 are having the same dream..lol Why would this company agree to the nmfa that is bankrupting yrc. haha You guys are entertaining at best...I hope your the first ones laid-off when you drive away customers.. It won't affect me. I have plenty of seniority.. oh yeah, and slimestone is also laying there in the bed with ya and having the same dream... wake up> haha

what rock have you been under.we have guys sitting home now,just load another shiny wheel is that what you want,it might be you sitting at home,all you drivers that think youre safe guess again,look at the the company profits,go ahead give them more of your money,we are fed up.and no we are not going away.

There is plenty of work.. we can't even find enough people right now. Those are just more lies to get you to sign a card. lol

Nothing else is working..

14 hour days? I don't believe it, that mess was last year. We are hauling like half the freight so how are you guys working 14 hour days? At my barn, you are lucky to get over 10 and if you get two high on hours you will be working the dock for 3 hours the next day and then sent home or on a series of volume runs. At the end of the week you would be lucky to have a few hours of OT. Ive only ended my week with 52 hours twice this year. I miss the longer days, i need the money.

Yeah, and as they keep pushing this union agenda, the more shippers that are going to be pushed away. Soon you will be working 7 hours a day. You had better tell these Obabama supporters living paycheck to paycheck to stop this mess right now. And BTw, we work all we want. Business is booming here..for now.

the master freight agreement is what you call a i also, or a me to contract. we can get that. hang on to your little dog dorthy, were not in kansas anymore

Ok, we're going to see the wizard of OZ? oh boy. You are the scarecrow, chevy72 will be the lion, and slimestones can be the tin man, since he has no brain. LOL

Hey CHEV72 Beerfd doesn't need any cards remember everything is great at his terminal LMAO!
we had a transfer to dallas and we talk all the time,beerfd is a clueless .................who has resorted to lying about my posts because he's running scared,must be hard runnin with that smock and kneepads on,anyway our buddy says "morale"ain't so great in dallas,guess he can't see the light from under the desk

Ok, we're going to see the wizard of OZ? oh boy. You are the scarecrow, chevy72 will be the lion, and slimestones can be the tin man, since he has no brain. LOL
yup i'm brainless that posts facts and you made a fool of yourself by questioning OUR OWN INS PREMIUMS THAT WE ALL PAY BECAUSE WE WORK HERE,even the dumbest person in the world would know what they themselves pay,don't you think,you're proving yourself to be as clueless as can be,please keep posting,your rediculous AND SCARED

exactly,the fund plan is a rediculous gamblers plan,i know because i have it and pray everyday,my kids don't get hurt or sick,i had no choice it was either pay the mortgage or get the "good"insurance,chose the mortgage this year

we had a transfer to dallas and we talk all the time,beerfd is a clueless .................who has resorted to lying about my posts because he's running scared,must be hard runnin with that smock and kneepads on,anyway our buddy says "morale"ain't so great in dallas,guess he can't see the light from under the desk
i know who talking about.. i know the guy came from Ohio..he quit though...bought his own truck.

exactly,the fund plan is a rediculous gamblers plan,i know because i have it and pray everyday,my kids don't get hurt or sick,i had no choice it was either pay the mortgage or get the "good"insurance,chose the mortgage this year
that money in the fund will also roll over to next year..if not used.

I'm talking about Dorothy and the wizard of Oz.. and tinstones..you think i really care about credibility. You people need to loosen up..

You do need to quit the bs about the insurance. we all know its sucks. You keep pumpin up this board like its unbeatable. Click your your heels 3 times dorothy, and come back to kansas, cause YOUR the one who is in OZ.