No !! 55 inch is to small we need 70 inch ...

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
That's right a 70 inch TV so they can keep a better eye on the drivers ? and you people don't need a UNION ? And go figure T G has a office in a different location ... whats up with that ??? COST ???:732: How that last post got over 2000 views ... Pay a person better !!! no pay increase in SEVEN YEARS !!! NOW THAT IS SAD !!! Better lets buy a 70 inch TV to spy on the drivers ...:shift:

here you are again...

would love to hear how a television can spy on us, might make dispatches do a better job but spy on us?

werble !!! glad you can put your two cents in ... XRS !!! But after reading the report from NLRB . Question this G S guy had three back Surgeries yes ? And why did he have three ?? and what caused the problem in the first place . Was it a piece of equipment that caused it ? Maybe if they had a Union in the 1st place he wouldn't have gotten hurt by taken it ? Better maybe they should get K L in to testify and ask him if you don't get better , we will have to part ways ... So get better Mr G S soon .. Werble you still need to say sorry to me ... Can this be true ?

say sorry? for you writing your OPINION on everything no i dont think so

CAN THIS BE TRUE?

you should ask yourself that each time you open your dopey mouth :burnsauce: couldnt forget to put in those cartoons you love so much !

My OPINION is what you live for ... For not me ,would the truth not be told ? you hind in your office having no mind of what a really driver does to make the company run ... Run Run Jeffery's needs some answers ? may your :burnsauce: get in your eye's ... it was you `who had to bring my name back up ... Just leave me out of your world of your **** .. And get down and beg me for forgiveness ... May that 70 inch TV fall onto the floor when you are under it ...Check my new TV show out ... It's call spy on the drivers ... it's about hard working people that want to work but they can't because the hand held wouldn't work ...it a comedy ???? Now i get it !! No other person should have a OPINION but you ... YES ??? this can't be true ? Joe S will have the sports shows on soon ..

you have a colorful imagination ! and plenty of people have opinions!

its just you that is totally full of S*** lol

if your going to post it should be factual! not LIES

every time you open your mouth your taking a subject out of context and making us think the poo is about to hit the fan, your stirring the pot, creating drama and controversy where there is none...

is your life that boring? guess so...but hey lifes boring without the drama right?

Yes drama !!! Dude ! go hide under that rock ..Stirring the pot , I guess the 94 people that voted yes just wanted some DRAMA ...I'm done with you ...

yes DUDE,, your so right DUDE, s*** stirring DUDE!

your the drama, the 94 voted for their choice, thats fine...without the BS you continue to churn out

i guess getting the 70 inch TV is for looking at cartons ? Right ? please tell me ... werble o wise one ... it's so great to know , THAT'S FINE about your opinion of the 94 yes votes ... I feel so better now ... That's Fine ...With knowing this now can you let me go ???

o yes you can certainly Go! but 70 inch tv for spying? or for helping dispatch, your view on that doesnt make a whole lot of sense, its like you think there are cameras literally watching us driving down the street. i wonder if the next time im in i can change the channel to the station for the inside of my cab?

You wait and see !!! Question for you , why load 13 or more BJ hunt rail trailers then give the loads to drivers that are waiting for loads ? and for the T V .. Yes it will help the dispatcher , spying on the driver ... Bonus and spying goes perfict together at that place .. Yes please change the channel and go away ...

Mr Werble !! no answer on the jb hunt rail trailers ?? You have answers for everything ? loads for the drivers sure could feed there family's .. That's right they are sitting on there time ...Could that be it drible ?

sorry dont always have time to get back to you, but if you were a truck driver for any major carrier you know some freight goes on rail or whatever, ru sitting around not getting loads where you work???

maybe you should come back...i am not sitting around waiting... by the way you must be standing here counting rail cars, i cant recall seeing 13 of em lined up

Come Back !!! what are they paying new hirers for the sign on bonus ? Why don't they just give a pay increase and maybe the drivers will stay ? Seven years now ?? Yes werble , NO THANKS !!! Nothing better then taking that 1 skid down a local street with a Road Truck with a 53 ft trailer ...with no loading dock ... And you know what I'm talking about ... That's just not safe and the damage to the trailers are up ? Y or N ...