FedEx Freight | No bonus checks ?

Trailer Trash said:
:holysheep::wtflol: Just an additiontional thought. How did this thread go from being about whether or not the East was getting a bonus check this year to being about the condition of the trailers and converter gears from the West? Can you say:Off-Topic: ?
I think it happened when a West driver named Trailer Trash suggested people would be better off working on the Left Coast:
I get mine once a month. Well ain't that a Maybe if you quit the East and come West you will get it also.[/
:chairshot:

Trailer Trash said:
I get mine once a month. Well ain't that a :nutkick: Maybe if you quit the East and come West you will get it also.:bgroovy:

Now lets figure this out and i might be "wrong" if so someone correct me please, The west gets a bonus check every month, for how much i do not know, so lets call that figure "X" , Now me personally being a east driver get a bonus check once every 3 months for approximately 675.00 dollars before taxes PLUS i know mileage wise east makes a little more than the west, Not knowing exactly how much thay make i will say im curently making .5388 a mile and am assuming its at least 2 cents a mile more (again i may be a little off but just as a figure here) on my 2620 miles a week its about 210.00 dollars a month more times 3 is 630.00 dollars plus my 675.00 dollars once every 3 months is approx. 1300.00 divided by 3 is about 433.00 dollars a month,

Now im guessing that "X" (x being the west's monthly bonus) is about equeal to or maybe less than that,

So TT thanks for the offer but no thanks i'll stay a FXFE driver and be home "every" day.:bgroovy:

PocketChange said:
Now lets figure this out and i might be "wrong" if so someone correct me please, The west gets a bonus check every month, for how much i do not know, so lets call that figure "X" , Now me personally being a east driver get a bonus check once every 3 months for approximately 675.00 dollars before taxes PLUS i know mileage wise east makes a little more than the west, Not knowing exactly how much thay make i will say im curently making .5388 a mile and am assuming its at least 2 cents a mile more (again i may be a little off but just as a figure here) on my 2620 miles a week its about 210.00 dollars a month more times 3 is 630.00 dollars plus my 675.00 dollars once every 3 months is approx. 1300.00 divided by 3 is about 433.00 dollars a month,

Now im guessing that "X" (x being the west's monthly bonus) is about equeal to or maybe less than that,

So TT thanks for the offer but no thanks i'll stay a FXFE driver and be home "every" day.:bgroovy:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: