Central Transport | No Freight

I do not DISCOURAGE shipping via Vitran by no means.

Pfft! When people ask me if Vitran is a good company to ship with, I don't lie to them; I just tell them " You don't want to ship with Vitran!" If they inquire further, I then proceed to honestly tell them all the multiple reasons why Vitran sucks so bad. I am a man of principle and believe in telling the truth. I show up at work and give it 100% as I try to ignore all the complete idiocracy at every level of this company. I will continue to do so until they close the doors. Why do I stay? 3 weeks vacation. Should I care? Yes. Do I? !$!@ NO!!! There are other jobs out there and I have a couple lined up just in case; but until that fateful day comes when we all are forced to go look for a job with a GOOD company, I, (like it or not) will stay here and watch it go up in flames

guess you should go to linehaul, city dirvers milk clock and have ripped company off for years, not you dont get the money you used to cause the company quit letting people milk clock. City drivers in Tol used to stand by clock for 1/2 hour every night b.s ing guess what now they can't

Tol had 10 L/H drivers off Weds. (8/7) night. They have eliminated runs and have been giving the loads to outside carriers. So much for being a hub?

TOL has 6 sets of triples going out to Calumet City, IN every night this week and are ALL EMPTY. That's real profitable!

maybe the dock should spread out the freight then, instead of shoving 50 skids on a pup spread it out not only will drivers not pull MT's but our osd issues might improve as well

Made my usual pick ups today...bill count was a bit low, but that's not crazy for my area...it's a bill count roller coaster always.