FedEx Freight | no go in CIN

All the pro union folks calling the brave drivers at CIN cowards for voting no should be ashamed of themselves for dumping on their fellow drivers. They voted. They decided. It's a democracy. You people do not get to cast your opinions on others like that. Just because you think it's right doesn’t mean everyone agrees with you nor do they have to. They voted no. Disagree if you will, but you are entirely wrong if you believe that you somehow have the right to dictate your thoughts upon the others. If you truly believe that, then you are no better than FedEx.

All the pro union folks calling the brave drivers at CIN cowards for voting no should be ashamed of themselves for dumping on their fellow drivers. They voted. They decided. It's a democracy. You people do not get to cast your opinions on others like that. Just because you think it's right doesn’t mean everyone agrees with you nor do they have to. They voted no. Disagree if you will, but you are entirely wrong if you believe that you somehow have the right to dictate your thoughts upon the others. If you truly believe that, then you are no better than FedEx.

Unfortunately this is the way things go. Just Look at Conway board they voted yes and things are completely opposite there. I even remember seeing some racial comments/pictures towards them in Laredo.

Unfortunately this is the way things go. Just Look at Conway board they voted yes and things are completely opposite there. I even remember seeing some racial comments/pictures towards them in Laredo.

I wish the vote was yes. Since it was not, I wish I knew why, as we can only speculate why... Did they just want the "threat" of union to motivate the company to do something? Was it the fear of FedEx covering the freight with other close by centers? Were they persuaded by the company campaign against representation, as well as the "sweet" treatment that followed? Do they want to wait for a hub to go first? They can come back in a year, if they choose. Too many questions, I know...

Only the men and women of CIN know exactly what happened, and they haven't spoken up, yet. I hope they do.

Conway (Laredo) took a different route, and the entire dynamic of their pay scale changed for the better company wide. We'll see what effect that has on their efforts. We're actually in a much better position than Conway, if we can just go forward with a YES vote. It would be a shame and unnecessary to have to wait for a hub.

I wish the vote was yes. Since it was not, I wish I knew why, as we can only speculate why... Did they just want the "threat" of union to motivate the company to do something? Was it the fear of FedEx covering the freight with other close by centers? Were they persuaded by the company campaign against representation, as well as the "sweet" treatment that followed? Do they want to wait for a hub to go first? They can come back in a year, if they choose. Too many questions, I know...

Only the men and women of CIN know exactly what happened, and they haven't spoken up, yet. I hope they do.

Conway (Laredo) took a different route, and the entire dynamic of their pay scale changed for the better company wide. We'll see what effect that has on their efforts. We're actually in a much better position than Conway, if we can just go forward with a YES vote. It would be a shame and unnecessary to have to wait for a hub.
Actually the good men and women at CIN already have spoken up ... With a pretty clear secret majority vote not to have the Teamsters represent them.

Remember the first step ... Acceptance

Actually the good men and women at CIN already have spoken up ... With a pretty clear secret majority vote not to have the Teamsters represent them.

I wanna know if Part-time drivers voted at CIN. Part-time employees should not have a vote in decisions that effect our careers!

I wanna know if Part-time drivers voted at CIN. Part-time employees should not have a vote in decisions that effect our careers!

We negotiated that DDI's can not vote, the NLRB upheld this after FXF appealed. Now, FXF wants to classify our DDI's as PT City drivers when DDI's @ NHS don't touch a stitch of freight. Slippery snakes these Jackson Lewis types are. We'll see who has the last laugh though.

Apparently they buckled down hard on cin. Instilled fear in them. As they are doing on any center or hub. And now Fx new tactics are to focus on those who are outspoken and tame the crowds. They are willing to whatever it takes to meet their goals. Is that any suprise? But these drivers who are up for votes need to realize one thing, what they are enduring now, is only the beginning of what is to come if this movement fails.

You're absolutely right. I still have to wonder why the change of heart, or were there questionable practices taking place? Just curious about the rest of the story, since no one sharing that, yet.

You're absolutely right. I still have to wonder why the change of heart, or were there questionable practices taking place? Just curious about the rest of the story, since no one sharing that, yet.

You will never know what really happened because of tr the way stories get spun around here. In hgr you will hear someone was bribing with coffee and donuts. In pos the story will be the ballot box got stuffed full of dirty tissues. In vnl it will be that drivers were getting brow-beaten to death at the box.........

It may not have been so much a change of heart as it was you not really knowing where they stood to begin with.

Just because someone registers to vote one party doesn't mean they always do come election time, when they've had more time to learn more facts.

I'm guessing some signed cards to avoid confrontation with their co-workers, never intending to vote yes when the time came where they could be anonymous.
Some more managed to let their emotions cool and thought about their choice more logically. Others probably saw some changes in the way things were operating and felt the union wasn't necessary. I'd guess CIN had some people that didn't sign cards who voted YES as well.

The voter intimidation thing is something that both sides could argue the other one does. It's a matter of perception, degree, and proving so.

It may not have been so much a change of heart as it was you not really knowing where they stood to begin with.

Just because someone registers to vote one party doesn't mean they always do come election time, when they've had more time to learn more facts.

I'm guessing some signed cards to avoid confrontation with their co-workers, never intending to vote yes when the time came where they could be anonymous.
Some more managed to let their emotions cool and thought about their choice more logically. Others probably saw some changes in the way things were operating and felt the union wasn't necessary. I'd guess CIN had some people that didn't sign cards who voted YES as well.

The voter intimidation thing is something that both sides could argue the other one does. It's a matter of perception, degree, and proving so.

Yeah and if my aunt had a wiener she would be my uncle. Does anything u say ever make sense.

you again dang just get lost you don't and have never worked here how do you even try and speculate on how things are at FedEx.

Yeah and if my aunt had a wiener she would be my uncle. Does anything u say ever make sense.

I understand he used a lot of big words that maybe you don't understand, But there is nothing about this post that doesn't make sense. Oh, I'm sorry i get it know, he doesn't agree with what you stand for so it doesn't make sense. " If My Aunt had a wiener she would be my Uncle" How does that make any sense? Maybe she would just be an Aunt with a Wiener.

I understand he used a lot of big words that maybe you don't understand, But there is nothing about this post that doesn't make sense. Oh, I'm sorry i get it know, he doesn't agree with what you stand for so it doesn't make sense. " If My Aunt had a wiener she would be my Uncle" How does that make any sense? Maybe she would just be an Aunt with a Wiener.

That is classic right there!!! :LMAO:

Lol your a smart guy lmao where did they find u at under a high ranking officials desk.

or maybe your an ant with a wiener where your name states. sorry couldn't resist lol