SAIA | No help !!!!

Sleep: excessive daytime sleepiness, insomnia, nightmares, sleep deprivation, or snoring
Respiratory: episodes of no breathing, breathing through the mouth, or loud breathing
Also common: depression, dry mouth, dry throat, fatigue, headache, irritability, mood swings, or weight gain

So this is the symptoms of sleep Apnea honestly everyone has it by these standards because I guarantee you everyone has one of these symptoms. Not to say a combination of all are actually what diagnoses it but honestly I don’t know how they expect most of us to get adequate sleep and not feel tired in the course of a Day especially if you have kids or other obligations to meet outside of work. I just think it’s all kind of stupid these wellness programs companies are adopting that effectively are causing more issues then not with most people I talk too. It’s a good idea but you should be able to accept or deny entry into these programs it’s really in my opinion not your company’s place to force yearly medical exams and tests on employees and if they decline to do so charge them more for healthcare.

UPSF linehaul driver here. UPS has always had the reputation of being hard to work for with all our rules but what you guys are dealing with is far worse than anything I've dealt with in my 12 years here. Saia was a company I applied with years ago but if I lost my job today Saia wouldn't be a consideration unless they change their rules and stop the harrassment of drivers.
Don't waste your time hoping for them to change.