XPO | NO ICP till March????

Maybe an expidite company and Doug S could drive it ........

..into the ground.........

I forgot, he already did that once.

Normally the first payment is calculated on results through October, and the second based on the last 2 months of the year...needless to say, the last 2 months of this year may be something we have never seen as a company, and they don't want to overpay the first payment to the point that we may overpay for the year..Let the full year finish and get it right...

Wrong try again,You should know this, The first check is 50% of the expectation of the whole year, the second is the balance based on the actual!:nono:

Wrong try again,You should know this, The first check is 50% of the expectation of the whole year, the second is the balance based on the actual!:nono:

I think the 50% thing is understood.

OK, it's phrased differently,,,,

You get half in December of the known "through October" results + year end projection, and the remaining balance in February is half of the year end result, plus or minus how it was affected by the first payment...

Are we good to go now..??

I was just looking at the Con-way website and under the career opportunities, funny how they did not mention the part about not getting an early Bonus check...

now i know that we are going to get whatever is coming to us next year. But, I would like to say that they are not following the core values that are posted on their website. They need to take those down until we get all of this straightened out...

single digits.

9 is the highest single digit. our payout is in the high single digits? nxt time they ask for a reweigh ill say why bother

you would think that they could throw all of us a bone, and show their appreciation and understand that what all of us do for "our shareholders" .to make the company money. they could easily give all of us 100% ICP, and thank all of us for working through these extremely hard times.and give all of our families a nice holiday.this would go a very long way for the all time low moral of the drivers and office people.

They could have done the right thing, but this is the new conway, they dont give a d**m about you. Today is monday, i guess we will have a meeting to be fed our cool- aid about this bs icp rip off

you would think that they could throw all of us a bone, and show their appreciation and understand that what all of us do for "our shareholders" .to make the company money. they could easily give all of us 100% ICP, and thank all of us for working through these extremely hard times.and give all of our families a nice holiday.this would go a very long way for the all time low moral of the drivers and office people.

I totally agree with you!!! What happened to all the profits for our "one more shipment" bullshit? I know the everyone is hurting but **** this is a ****ing tax write off for this big company.

Does anyone out there know of a better company to work for, that everything is done correctly, and for the sole purpose of satisfying their employees? I bet nobody can come up with just one. This is a business, feces occurs.

OOOOOHHH i do. i do. mc donalds. they do not lie to you. you know its a s--t job. and and you at least get to eat. wait till they start cutting your pay.:hysterical:

Do you remember when. there was a time. company paid for your benifits. cooked out for drivers, just because. open door policy. you were treated with respect. tell someone in mngmt. a idea or problem. they would listen. welcome to reality. start paying for your benifits. double that with spouse and kids. you do not need option days, that you paid for. be tardy 3 times your fired. Take a vacation and it falls on a black out friday. we do not care if your in disney. you will report to work or terminated. but you can have the following monday off. company has been taken away yor icp for the last 3 years. take your 5 stars of b.s. turn them sideways. and shove them strait up your candy:censored2:CAN YOU SMELL WHAT. G.O.IS COOKING! HINT anyone anyone:TR10driving03:

yeah, im with you on this, since Jerry D has been gone this company has gone to s##t. Jerry wouldnt have bought a 6 or 7 hundred million common carrier company!( that we dont even use). hardly.... (this a retraction for all the kiss a** ann arbor readers) Jerry wouldnt be spending 8 or 10 million dollars on a useless 3rd rate racing adventure, that most of us have never seen even one race. I dont think Jerry thought the reefer pallet deal was gonna work... It seems that since Jerry has left the building, all the top mgt people are just cashing in stock options and trying to make things better fot themselves Screw the working man... we need our Billions too!

It could happen

:clap: dear drivers also due to cut backs. you will no longer receive a birthday card or christmas card. we will also discontinue company picnics. If you do not get one more shipment. You will have a meeting with your R.M.. to discuss your poor performance. possible termination for not being a driven sales rep. Even though you are not provided a laptop or company car. THATS NO EXCUSE. also in order for the company to survive. We ask that you take a $4.00 cut in pay. We are sorry to announce that you will be paid straight time. no more overtime. to keep things fair. We need all line haul dsr to work strictly by the mile. we understand that this will be rough. but as a family.I know we can do this. on a sad note all vacations will not excide 7 days. any sick time occuried you will have to pay us. for the inconvience you made to our customers. thank you :popcorn:

yeah, im with you on this, since Jerry D has been gone this company has gone to s##t. Jerry wouldnt have bought a 6 or 7 hundred million common carrier company!( that we dont even use). hardly.... (this a retraction for all the kiss a** ann arbor readers) Jerry wouldnt be spending 8 or 10 million dollars on a useless 3rd rate racing adventure, that most of us have never seen even one race. I dont think Jerry thought the reefer pallet deal was gonna work... It seems that since Jerry has left the building, all the top mgt people are just cashing in stock options and trying to make things better fot themselves Screw the working man... we need our Billions too!

dear martha you are awesome:beerchug:

Seems to me that it would not be difficult to calculate our ICP just as they have in the past. I can't imagine that Nov and Dec would be such a big flop that it could catastrophically affect the second payout to the point of preliminary ICP funds needing to be paid back

Here's a thought; If they were worried about near term cash flow and decided to hold onto our ICP money for a while longer to alleviate those concerns -lets say until March - Would they publicly tell us the truth and risk panic or other negative activities resulting from loss of corporate confidence?

Or would they simply tell a story?

Seems to me that it would not be difficult to calculate our ICP just as they have in the past. I can't imagine that Nov and Dec would be such a big flop that it could catastrophically affect the second payout to the point of preliminary ICP funds needing to be paid back

Here's a thought; If they were worried about near term cash flow and decided to hold onto our ICP money for a while longer to alleviate those concerns -lets say until March - Would they publicly tell us the truth and risk panic or other negative activities resulting from loss of corporate confidence?

Or would they simply tell a story?

Now we agree on something...I cannot imagine Nov and Dec being that big a flop either, unless they can see something from the high view that we can't see...