Yellow | no kool aid for me

MIKEEEEE

TB Lurker
Credits
yo...

please don't think of me as a 'judas goat' here because of what i'm about to say here....

after reading the change and letting it digest for a couple of days, i think it's a smart thing to do...

THE WAY THEY GET THEIR MANPOWER TO SUPPLY GAINING TERMINALS SUCKS....

out in my area (STL), it's going to work out fine and should run smoothly as they are tapping into areas with tons and tons of outbound regional freight destined within the inbound terminal network they've created....

let's see what our union leadership does for us at the hearing and in subsequent times hammering out protections for us dinosaurs.............

I DON'T WANT TO BE TOLD THAT 'THEY CAN DO IT'.....

i want to see srtict language agreed at the hearing that stipulates that only zipcodes within the preemie area served are on the 'preemie only' trailers and vice versa, no preemie freight on regular linehaul schedules......

remember the skepticism and whining that followed the implimentation of the directloading/corridor changes and look how successful it has become...

just make sure that they get it in writing....

NO MIXING OF FREIGHT OR SCHEDULES TO THE SAME DESTINATION ON THE SAME TRUCK UNLESS BOTH BOARDS ARE EXHAUSTED AND OUT OF EQUIPMENT DOESN'T COUNT.....

call your b/a up in the near future and make this known to him......

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee