No leadership .

werble ! Sorry i have no time for the news ... Yes you will have a bad apple ... But what the drivers are looking for is overtime , better medical and someone to watch there back ...you just don't get it do you ? Would a union put a man on the roof of a trailer to shovel snow off it , with no safety equipment ? It's going on SEVEN YEARS NOW without any pay increases .. Question for you !!! are you happy about yourself ? Or do you just sit back and let everyone else do your dirty work , so you can get a head in life ... Why should i care I'm just a troll ... you 94 that didn't vote for the Union , :eck13:! and the guys that did Vote yes they know in there hearts it's was the right thing to do ..for the next generation , work hard get paid fairly .. 70 hours a week straight time :fingure::

I posted this sometime back .. So what ever happen to talking to the people ? the people that help build this place ? Well can you start ?? Management you are playing with the lives of so many ...Drivers are looking for some answers ? Are these rumors , true or not ? You said you would talk to the drivers , more lies .. Can someone take charge and let the people know ? Can i have that 70 inch TV ? it's new ? No leadership and you will have RUMORS ?