No membership charge

Isn't that special......so where is the "brotherhood"? So driver A signs a card...free initiation fee.Driver B doesn't sign a card but votes yes and he has to pay the initiation fee. Sounds cheesy......it's called buying votes. But this is an excellent example of union mentality. Ridiculous. I urge everyone to read the union bylaws.......you will be shocked.

As a matter of fact....go ahead....call the 107 and ask them for a copy. See what their response is? I'll let you know the response I got after you try it for yourself.......

He can't speak because he never called!! If you're gonna vote yes why not sign the card??? Afraid management will find out and take your run away???? So let's not sign the card and vote yes, and pay the $300 no spine!!!!

To all my union brothers,have a very Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your paid day off on Friday.... Oh wait I forgot, all you New Century drivers, don't eat and drink too much tomorrow you gotta get up and go to work on Friday!!!!!

No we don't no work on Friday no pay on Friday sit home for free .....
Nct has Friday as a work day but no customers are open.. Another way of screwing the driver out of money.
Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve as well.. Nct is open for business but there is no business
!!!!!
I'm sure Jerry and his kid are getting paid for those days!!!

If you sign a union card before the election their is no fee to join the union .you have 12 days to get one
Who is telling you this? Where I come from whether or not you sign a card has nothing to do with whether or not you pay initiation fees and our local waives them for newly organized companies. It would be tough to get people to vote union so they can pony up $300 or so right off the bat.

I can't understand how somebody could be happy with a wage that is sub standard in the industry, and a benefit package the amounts to a pittance. If I was at NCT driver I would want changes immediately.. the worse thing that could happen is the company would down size or go out of business. And if they did go out of business. There are jobs out there not like 2008 in the beginning of the recession when jevic went out of business and the economy was worse. Yes I was a 15yr Jevic employee who found a job as we all did! Certainly the economy is a lot better now then 2008, and you'll find new jobs too! How long do you let the company take advantage of you? Sign the card and let management know your tired of the "Crap" and want changes now!!!

Isn't that special......so where is the "brotherhood"? So driver A signs a card...free initiation fee.Driver B doesn't sign a card but votes yes and he has to pay the initiation fee. Sounds cheesy......it's called buying votes. But this is an excellent example of union mentality. Ridiculous. I urge everyone to read the union bylaws.......you will be shocked.
There is a little miscommunication here but neither driver A or driver B have to pay anything.

they dont bother to read the bylaws, no one realizes the colorful mentality behind the "unions promises" if i need something, i am not afraid to ask for it,never needed a moderator to stand between me and coworkers...

Teamsterforever all the no votes paying $300??? does that go into your comission?

drive&drive, let me know how you make out when you ask for that 5% back or better yet reduced health care costs.or maybe even overtime pay. We're not saying you're afraid to ask, we all know what their responses will be. And you're absolutely correct YOU DON'T NEED A MODERATOR BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR COWORKERS. You need a moderator between the drivers and yourself....management. Oh, just so you know, if I can muster up about 7 more guys to pay the $300, then my trip to see Santa at the North Pole will be complete, including that one on one meet and greet with the big guy that I just can't afford......IDIOT!!!

you dont work for the company, ..and was fired...? thats what people are saying on here isnt it?

i have no idea if thats the case but i know how to hold a job and not sit on my rear and post propaganda for the union. have fun meeting santa i guess youll be taking a comission check up to the north pole with all our dues to buy presents for your recruiting team...

Im not retired so i cant be on here everyday but i think you must have tons of fun being "retired," and being paid to TROLL

you dont work for the company, ..and was fired...? thats what people are saying on here isnt it?

i have no idea if thats the case but i know how to hold a job and not sit on my rear and post propaganda for the union. have fun meeting santa i guess youll be taking a comission check up to the north pole with all our dues to buy presents for your recruiting team...

Im not retired so i cant be on here everyday but i think you must have tons of fun being "retired," and being paid to TROLL

Teamsterforever was not fired and he does not work for the Union, he is helping us explain to everyone how much better things COULD BE working at NCT. Stop bashing the man with your immature bull*****. Sounds like you're a little jealous of his retirement and the good life he leads now!

Guys, just post for the drivers who are looking for info about waht life will be after the YES vote...there are like 4 guys who are managers or something and their vote dont count anyway...how about ignoring these dudes and prepare everyone for D-DAY---Dec-10

I agree wasting time answering the same question over and over ..
I said that a week ago stop engaging the management team on here.
Jbusy darksky... Wasting our time

you mean stop listening to the recruiting team?

NCT shopsteward, unionlife, teamsterforever?

o yeah we dont know your sitting on your rear ends in that philadelphia office 9-5 everyday

dont get upset because your vote doesnt count and mine does