Yellow | No money for the sheep

nzbY3Ii.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha I damn near pissed myself. This is the best, where do you even find pants like that .... they look like they hurt.

Hahahaha I damn near pissed myself. This is the best, where do you even find pants like that .... they look like they hurt.[/QUOTE]
If he just fell on you, you are done for. Hell, the backside of his shadow must weigh a 100 pounds. von.

zHo7zdS.jpg

Two questions:
1) If a new hire hires in on December 1, and is subject to 30 day probation, would his seniority day be December 1 or December 31?

2) What is the starting hourly pay for a new hire P&D Driver [$18.18/hour]?

Please answer with facts.

zHo7zdS.jpg

Two questions:
1) If a new hire hires in on December 1, and is subject to 30 day probation, would his seniority day be December 1 or December 31?

2) What is the starting hourly pay for a new hire P&D Driver [$18.18/hour]?

Please answer with facts.

Western States, seniority date is 12/1, after successfully completing probation. Full scale is presently $22

Western States, seniority date is 12/1, after successfully completing probation. Full scale is presently $22
ty Elwood,
I thought the hire day Dec 1 is also the seniority day.
my barn finally hired a 3 year casual on Dec 4, but TM says his seniority day will be Jan 3 (after 30 day probation). Why are they requiring a man that has worked casual for 3 years to a 30 day probation? So he will miss the Jan 1 application of five 8 hour personal days?

Will have to wait out the 30 days before filing...

ty Elwood,
I thought the hire day Dec 1 is also the seniority day.
my barn finally hired a 3 year casual on Dec 4, but TM says his seniority day will be Jan 3 (after 30 day probation). Why are they requiring a man that has worked casual for 3 years to a 30 day probation? So he will miss the Jan 1 application of five 8 hour personal days?

Will have to wait out the 30 days before filing...
Had a tm that hired everyone in April to avoid the same. (Old contract)

Don’t like it, but business is business.

You should have no problem winning grievance, if your BA has at least half a brain and one nut. :17142:

Seniority is all we have, give it your best effort!

they won't have any money in 2 years for sheep because these. abords eld's are just temporary till 2019 then they have to have a new eld's installed so they won't put the right one in now so they can say they don't have any money In 2 years because of installing them in all the trucks