Yellow | No More Layover or Breakdown Pay??

Roadie8105

TB Lurker
Credits
Why doesnt the company just call this 'extension' AKA a$$ piracy what it really is?? Looks like line haul will loose more drop and hook pay and even give up layover and breakdown pay of any kind!!!

Hmmm.. sounds an awful lot like they are asking us all to give up another 10 to 15 percent of pay with proposed dock, garage, and operations cuts.

Whatever happened to this extension?? Sounds a whole lot like Obama's Hope and Change. We all better hope we even have a little jingle after they finish blowing all this smoke up our butts...

Voting NO and proud of it!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Paper at local term. It the line haul cut portion of all this... and of course getting 'hosed' worse than other company employees as is the norm. Linehaul sinking the whole ship from the way they act... its not like I intentionally dispatch myself 500 mi empty to run loaded for 50 mi though either.

did not hear all of that ,but did hear that they was going to try and cut linehaul expenses, as that is the biggest cost of the company, next to the "safety guy " omg our safety dept. is overpaid 5th graders !!!!

did not hear all of that ,but did hear that they was going to try and cut linehaul expenses, as that is the biggest cost of the company, next to the "safety guy " omg our safety dept. is overpaid 5th graders !!!!

The only thing positive I can say about our "safety guy" is one day he will make good fertilizer,because he is full of bull****.

Paper at local term. It the line haul cut portion of all this... and of course getting 'hosed' worse than other company employees as is the norm. Linehaul sinking the whole ship from the way they act... its not like I intentionally dispatch myself 500 mi empty to run loaded for 50 mi though either.

What terminal and post the letter. Until then it just another b s rumor. We've heard they want 5% more loss of another week vac and other crap. If you're going to post this stuff back it up.