FedEx Freight | No more milage pay for CA?

Wow!!! You really don't think they won't use everything he's done to show justifiable cause. You've said it yourself, the legal team had to sign off on his termination. You really believe they took this one circumstance and decided to okay a termination. Again the word naive comes to mind.

If they are using things from past that has nothing to do with the reason they fired him he will get his job back pretty easy.

If they are using things from past that has nothing to do with the reason they fired him he will get his job back pretty easy.

This might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted and you've set a pretty high bar. The more they have against him (or anyone) the stronger the case how many times on this very site have we talked about them building a case? Your nuts!

This might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted and you've set a pretty high bar. The more they have against him (or anyone) the stronger the case how many times on this very site have we talked about them building a case? Your nuts!
I feel some spin coming!!! "Now your calling me dumb!" Safer then any bet for the playoffs.

And your stupid how can they use past write ups unless it's for the same offense? If it's like you all were saying nobody would have a job if from day 1 they are building a case to fire people.

That is a detail. If you want to know the man's buisness pm him it's not my place to tell you. Pretty simple even for you 2 drama queens.
Do you even read what's posted? Please follow along here. I asked if you you knew if it was his first offence. If you say you do know it adds credibility to your argument. Never once did I ask for any details on this case or anything else the driver may or may not have been involved in. If you dont know if this was his first offence then your speculating and your argument is just an opinion and not fact.

Do you even read what's posted? Please follow along here. I asked if you you knew if it was his first offence. If you say you do know it adds credibility to your argument. Never once did I ask for any details on this case or anything else the driver may or may not have been involved in. If you dont know if this was his first offence then your speculating and your argument is just an opinion and not fact.

Your trying to pump me for info and yes I do know.

Then quit asking me drama queen mind your own business.
Everything I've said has been directed to you and about your inability to see another point of view.If you don't want enquires then don't put out the info to begin with. Be a big boy and admit you don't have any idea how this is gonna play out and I'll get on with life.