FedEx Freight | No more milage pay for CA?

Just pointing out what working under a labor contract affords you and your rights. And your correct Fred can do anything he wants and change anything to meet his needs. The surf's bend over for the King Fredrick...
Wonder if Fred will hold his new airplane order over the NLRB's head for a decision in his favor ?
Oh to get back to being paid by the hour in Califorina not a bad idea when you sit in traffic all day.

Well you said "the company can only go back 6 months on discipline" we are talking about him getting fired from Fedex not a union company so once again your posting irrelevant drivel. Plus my contract doesn't read the same as yours or as theirs might. I have no problem with the hourly pay idea, maybe if all drivers were paid hourly it would attract better drivers industry wide.

I notice you bust Crazy Truckers chops for grammar quite often; however, I'd just like to point out that you routinely misuse "to" and "too". It's rather annoying to me. Here, I'll give you an example of proper usage: I'd like John Deere to go away too, he's really only disrupting the forum.

I also don't spend as much time calling people stupid as he does so I bust his chops more than other people.

You're very puerile as the above post alludes to, but that isn't the reasoning behind your continued misuse of the word in question.

Your side kind of has the corner on childish behavior so believe what you want. What is the reasoning behind my continued misuse of the word?

Just pointing out what working under a labor contract affords you and your rights. And your correct Fred can do anything he wants and change anything to meet his needs. The surf's bend over for the King Fredrick...
Wonder if Fred will hold his new airplane order over the NLRB's head for a decision in his favor ?
Oh to get back to being paid by the hour in Califorina not a bad idea when you sit in traffic all day.

Your rhetoric is quite humorous.......pretty sure that there isn't a "fugitive driver law" that the "serfs" would have to be concerned about should they choose to leave the plantation.

You being such a big supporter of freedoms, I find it interesting that you don't mention the rights that one gives up in your situation. For instance, the IBT constitution limits many of the rights granted in the US constitution......it appears many of the rights of the 1st, 4th and 6th amendments are limited within article XIX of the IBT constitution.....

How bout a:crybaby: :bat: then?
Better clarify this before you go off the deep end. The baby is just that, as in minor or little. Not meant to insinuate you're a cry baby. And of course the emoji with the bat is a thug. So all together it's meant to read your a baby union thug.

Better clarify this before you go off the deep end. The baby is just that, as in minor or little. Not meant to insinuate you're a cry baby. And of course the emoji with the bat is a thug. So all together it's meant to read your a baby union thug.

Man you and jd really need a hobby or get a life. Lol

My happiness has no relevance to the facts of the case. That said, you should concern yourself with your apparent bitterness. Somehow I suspect you have relevance to those around you having the inability to find happiness.

Not bitter at all...though a bit tired of those who constantly claim victim status after failing to live up to their responsibilities as a human being. "O! Poor me! No one caters to me! I shouldn't have to be a mature adult!"

Get over yourself. You're a grain of sand on the beach of life. You just don't matter to anyone other than yourself if your busy demanding everyone meet your needs. Go get a job and do it well, or move from job to job ad infinitum.

ST

I find it interesting that no other LTL company in California is saying or doing anything like switching to hourly like FedEx is doing. Could it be that they are the one involved in a law suit???

I find it interesting that no other LTL company in California is saying or doing anything like switching to hourly like FedEx is doing. Could it be that they are the one involved in a law suit???

Be patient. Remember that FedEx employs more lawyers than truck drivers. They're usually ahead of the curve on these issues, like they were on the CARB tires, and the smog trucks. Witness to that, the issue of Estes being fined $500,000 for failing to meet smog on the trucks.

Don't get me wrong, fedex makes lots of mistakes, yet they also do plenty of things right that quite obviously neither ABF or YRC do right.

ST

I'm enjoying your post making assumptions about my past disciplinary actions. I'll go ahead and let you no they are non existent. My file is spotless

You quoted a post that wasn't directed at you but I'll bite. You might be correct to an extent, but I was speculating not assuming there is a difference a minor one but a difference nonetheless. If your records clean then you must have screwed up pretty bad. You'll excuse me if I don't believe everything you say you kinda have a history of dishonesty here.