FedEx Freight | No more milage pay for CA?

Please..Your a hypocrite! You take every comment on here as a personal attack. I don't have time to go back thru your post and point out all your grammar mistakes. I'm not an English major so I don't point other people's grammatical errors because I know I'll make some every now and then. Grow up and stop the adolescent behavior.

Man un bunch those panties :crybaby:

Grade school insults. I'm going to start letting my 8 year old respond to you. I can't believe the union side let's you represent them.

Lol I hope your kidding lighten up I'm messing with you. Dam you drama Queens are here for one reason.

Lol I hope your kidding lighten up I'm messing with you. Dam you drama Queens are here for one reason.
"You're and Damn". Maybe a comma every now and then would be nice also.

"Your" is like "that is your ball."
"Dam" is like " That is the Hoover Dam."

"You're and Damn" is like "You're a damn fool and you should stop commenting on other people typo's!"

We done?

"You're and Damn". Maybe a comma every now and then would be nice also.

"Your" is like "that is your ball."
"Dam" is like " That is the Hoover Dam."

"You're and Damn" is like "You're a damn fool and you should stop commenting on other people typo's!"

We done?

Maybe if I can get my fax straight I will. I need to put you on ignore you have nothing better to do than try and argue over stupid stuff that doesn't even involve you.

Last edited:
Maybe if I can get my fax straight I will. I need to you put you on ignore you have nothing better to do than try and argue over stupid stuff that doesn't even involve you.
You might want to re-read this one!!! JD and Red will be chomping at the bit.

And if you don't work in Cali it doesn't involve you either!

:crybaby: Maybe you and jd can argue with each other now. I know you all will get lonely now.
My dad told me when I was young, the best way to stop a bully is to do to them as they do to you. Now take your ball and go home!!! You're pathetic.

My dad told me when I was young, the best way to stop a bully is to do to them as they do to you. Now take your ball and go home!!! You're pathetic.

Lol don't :crybaby: I know you and jd are drama crazed queens so there is no reason to respond to either. And you both don't even work here but spend a bunch of time on our forum. So who is parhetic? :6817:

Last edited:
Lol don't :crybaby: I know you and jd are drama crazed queens so there is no reason to respond to either. And you both don't even work here but spend a bunch of time on our forum. So who is parhetic? :6817:
So all your buddies that don't work here and post are what? Don't go away mad CT... Just go away.
Again, try proof reading your post for spelling errors. You better put me on ignore because I'm gonna wear you out till I get an apology. You want to have fun at other peoples expense, you'd better be perfect or be able to take some ribbing back.

I just want to make sure I have this straight. You accuse me of not bring anything to the table and posting "constant gibberish", which I would like to point out that it takes two to argue. Am I guilty? Absolutely, but so are you just as much. You continue to argue with me even after repeatedly saying your done and putting me on ignore, then your right back to argue page after page. The other day I proved you blatantly wrong and you pulled your little stunt posting about not letting me ruin another thread. I'm smart enough to understand what Smokestack meant so I let it go. I've not posted a single thing since, but you still bring my name into an argument between you and Ump. Seems to me if you want me to go away you would leave me out of it. If you provoke most guys they will respond and that's what your doing. I told you exactly what I thought of you in the PM I sent. Your do as much to disrupt this forum as anyone, you get away with name calling and purposeful provocation that many would and have been banned for. I might get banned for this but enough is enough.