Yellow | No more sleep apnea test?

Good old Charles Schumer (D-NY), has commented that he will get that reversed (or something to that effect). It's great news, but I worry all it did was put us right in the cross hairs with the public, and possibly lead to more stringent testing in the future. One of my compadres, goes in in September so I'll see how he did.

More waste of dollars Schumer, your guidance is not needed, work on health care for all with better pricing, work on illegals, taxes, roads, bridges, quit wasting my tax dollars.

Schumer is nothing but a figure head..couldn't do anything for the good of this country if he had to..just wants to BASH republicans on everything..he needs to shut up and actually do something the big nut case...

you guys got it made now . with comrade drumpf in charge they will relax all the rules . you will be able to drive 24/7 go back to living on bennies . hand over your little pensions if you still have 1 and take a bigger pay cut .... oh my the good life will return

you guys got it made now . with comrade drumpf in charge they will relax all the rules . you will be able to drive 24/7 go back to living on bennies . hand over your little pensions if you still have 1 and take a bigger pay cut .... oh my the good life will return

No, we need the damn government telling us when to go beddie by and how long to sleep.
My friend had his license revoked because he couldn't stand that damn mask.The friggin government is in the bedroom with him and his wife making sure he gets plenty of sleep.
What is next,monitoring our sex life because it keeps us from getting enough rest.

No, we need the damn government telling us when to go beddie by and how long to sleep.
My friend had his license revoked because he couldn't stand that damn mask.The friggin government is in the bedroom with him and his wife making sure he gets plenty of sleep.
What is next,monitoring our sex life because it keeps us from getting enough rest.
who you trying to fool suggesting after years on the road you have a sex life . btw your friend had a choice . he chose not to comply

This new rule that Trump 'reversed' never had taken effect. Obama didn't bother with it for his 8 years, then ordered it to take effect for the next Prez. Happens a lot by all politicians. Pass it on for others to worry about.

So, nothing has changed, actually. Nothing relaxed. Same laws/regs, as before....

This new rule that Trump 'reversed' never had taken effect. Obama didn't bother with it for his 8 years, then ordered it to take effect for the next Prez. Happens a lot by all politicians. Pass it on for others to worry about.

So, nothing has changed, actually. Nothing relaxed. Same laws/regs, as before....
I think the politicians realized the bill was originally for yrc employees only,called sheep apnea,and were afraid of discrimination lawsuits....