SEFL | No new threads or posts in two months!

lonerider

TB Lurker
Credits
Does management put the fear of God in you all about posting on here or are all my co-workers computer illiterate.:shift:

That should tell you something about how good we have it

There may be some truth to what you say. Other than the day to day things that occur anywhere I can not complain much. My previous place of employment, they are all over this board. It does seem to be a relief valve for the discontent.

It wouldn't be so bad to tell them how good you like your jobs here.....

We could talk about our big raise we are getting.

Well that falls into the everywhere catagory of complaints. But I could use the scratch! As far as talking about how good we have it that is where the silent majority reside I guess.

It seems like the freight levels have been pretty good this year and havent heard much nit picking from office this year. I know that they have raises rates for customers several times last year so I hope we get a piece of the pie i.e. a Raise. We got a bonus in our 401 K last year havent seen one yet, does anyone remember when they did that last year?? Need a raise to offset goverment taxation and spending, just my two cents. Its just goverment no perfect party but some I just dont agree with.

Southeastern is the way a trucking company should be run. You can tell alot about a trucking company by the lack of post on here. Very little complaining. You guys got it made.

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied online at carrersingear for openings at the Wilmington NC terminal. Then I went in and talked the terminal manager. Was told things are slow right now but will pick up in the spring. Hoping to hear something. It would be nice to do P and D again and be home every night.

I remember working for Fredrickson back in the 80's... Southeastern paid more than most but they sure put alot of deliveries on their city drivers back in the day...

Don't know if it's like that now.

Whats the top pay in the city now?

hey mike u may want apply at sefl.com i think that may help and keep in touch with terminal mgr , to let him know ur still interested . good luck

They line haul guys have been lucky. Ive been hearing of p&d drivers rotateing off twice in 1 week at some terminals. sometimes i wonder about this company. its not the same place it use to be a few years ago. alot has changed. its all about numbers.

I have been here 7 years. Yes, its about the numbers. All about the numbers. It is NOT the same place it was years ago. None of our competetors are either. When I first started a guy told me all of these companies were about the same except for different color shirts and different color trucks. O how I understand that now.