R&L | No-one else can attend

leftlanecruiser

TB Lurker
Credits
Just got off the phone with Wilmington. There will be only one representative from each terminal. I just hope that someone there will speak up and ask the questions we all want answered.

oops my bad

called corp. anybody can come on own dime corp will pay for one person from each location, it is a low key come and go event they said nothing fancy, alot of local terminal people will be coming and going all day, staight from v.p in h.r. I called 8005435589 ask for v.p. of h.r. was on hold for about 3 min and a person finaly helped me out. I think this is alot to do with the new pres. just a little minds thoughts.I think they should have picked the new pres. from the west they grow them smarter in the west.

called corp. anybody can come on own dime corp will pay for one person from each location, it is a low key come and go event they said nothing fancy, alot of local terminal people will be coming and going all day, staight from v.p in h.r. I called 8005435589 ask for v.p. of h.r. was on hold for about 3 min and a person finaly helped me out. I think this is alot to do with the new pres. just a little minds thoughts.I think they should have picked the new pres. from the west they grow them smarter in the west.

smarter from the west u surely are not includung california in that statment r u? because what i have seen on the news i wouldn't be braging if i were from there.