ODFL | no rehire???whats this?

imported_jason

TB Lurker
Credits
i hear if you get fired or quit you cant come back for anyreason. is this true
depends of reason for fire i can see...but if i quit to do something else and i miss the road and want to come back and there is a opening and i left on good terms...why not.

when i whated to go over to old dominion dedicated i had to quit and get rehired because they said there was a no rehire and they did not want people transfering back and forth anymore

Just another OD weather policy, it changes like the weather and whether or not it suits them. I know some that have been rehired 2 times. Others that have swapped between linehaul and city and then back.

city to lh and back is not the problem cause they are still doing that up to just a fue weeks ago. its leaving the company all together and trying to come back.
i understand if i get fired for damage to property or no call no show but if i have to leave for personal reasons and later i want to come back i dont see why not. plus i hear its a new pollicy just a fue months old.

Maybe OD is like the Army,
They are only looking for a "fue" good men.:hysterical:

Sorry, I just could not pass that up.:hide:

The Marines are looking for a "fue" good men and the Army wants an army of one.Not sure what the Navy wants but you had better be able to swim.