XPO | no runs

don't worry brutus, it'll get better. XGO has a plan. Instead of tryin to get some freight from fedex, ups or yrc, they're goin around tellin people that they'll match or beat NEMF's pricing. that's right, they're worried about the new little up start in the midwest. kinda like swatin a fly off your arm when you're surrounded by a pack of rabid wolverines. rest a sure driver, XGO has the companies best interests in mind, they're not persuing any personal vendettas against those who jumped off the sinking CWF ship.

that dont surprise me...you talking flex guys,,or all 10 have bids ???either way it still sucks..call fat beard and see if he can float you a loan !!

biggdean said:
that dont surprise me...you talking flex guys,,or all 10 have bids ???either way it still sucks..call fat beard and see if he can float you a loan !!
all on bids

runs

Gosh Brutus, freight down that bad or is L/H by-passing XCO with the 2-day lanes?? I remember XCO having alot of LH runs in the past..Hope it picks up for you guys soon

fisherman XJA said:
Gosh Brutus, freight down that bad or is L/H by-passing XCO with the 2-day lanes?? I remember XCO having alot of LH runs in the past..Hope it picks up for you guys soon
via's are killing us.

I remember in years past when I ran XIN you guys would send in 3-5 drivers a night..I bet you guys have a load of runs tonight being it's Friday HUH??

they could always try matching prices with someone besides NEMF...... Naaaaaah, the little terminal with 9 drivers that's been in town for 2 weeks is the biggest threat to the Con-Way empire.