TForce | No Smoking

Gee not to be a wet blanket on all of you that are having such a hard time kicking your smoking habit.
but have you ever really thought that small rolled up piece of paper filled with tobacco is in total control of your life,not to mention your future health issues.

Its a real bummer in my opinion to be controled by something so small.
actually its down right sad,to say the least.
Not trying to bash anybody,just trying to help!

Gee not to be a wet blanket on all of you that are having such a hard time kicking your smoking habit.
but have you ever really thought that small rolled up piece of paper filled with tobacco is in total control of your life,not to mention your future health issues.

Its a real bummer in my opinion to be controled by something so small.
actually its down right sad,to say the least.
Not trying to bash anybody,just trying to help!

UPS is the one in control.:hysterical:

Mr. Yuck
yuckuc1.jpg
The Smoker's Body Check out this pin-up poster. You can download it as a .PDF file to view the effects of smoking on each body part.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SHOW ME: THE SMOKER’S BODY Less yucky. Just point your mouse on those body parts from the link and read what smoking does.

I am a smoker and I call for an outright ban of ALL TOBACCO USE on company property. That way,the policy is fair for EVERY EMPLOYEE of UPS Freight. Not just the smokers but the folks who chew tobacco(or snuff) and spit all over the freight ! Saliva carries many diseases as well.

I am a smoker and I call for an outright ban of ALL TOBACCO USE on company property. That way,the policy is fair for EVERY EMPLOYEE of UPS Freight. Not just the smokers but the folks who chew tobacco(or snuff) and spit all over the freight ! Saliva carries many diseases as well.

I have a feeling that this is just around the corner.

I agree with BusterNite!
The No Smoking Policy will become No Tobacco Use of any kind and cover every square inch of UPS property including the parking lot.

Again, they are not forcing you to quit They are just saying, "Don't do it on their turf."

WOW theres enough info on that Addiction is more powerful link to kick the habit.
That you provided Dockworker.
I know if I hadn't kicked my 3 &1/2 pack a day non-filter smoking habit.
I wouldn't be alive to enjoy posting on the truckingboards today.

I smoked from age 8 till my mid 20's.
All of my growing years.
I'm going to be turning 64 in a few days.
Thats around 40 years smoke free yet I smoked so much I still have what is known as a smokers cough.
I've had x-rays that showed my lungs are pretty clear but not totally ok.
So a word to the wise give up that nasty habit before you do damage to your body you can't reverse.
we only get one human body,and one chance to enjoy all the life we can.
Do yourself a favor and stick around a longer time for your loved ones sake as well as yours.

Again not trying to get in anyones face over this issue.
being I was a smoker I can relate,and I'm doing my part to help out all of you that are having a hard time with your nicotine addiction.

WOW theres enough info on that Addiction is more powerful link to kick the habit.
That you provided Dockworker.
I know if I hadn't kicked my 3 &1/2 pack a day non-filter smoking habit.
I wouldn't be alive to enjoy posting on the truckingboards today.

I smoked from age 8 till my mid 20's.
All of my growing years.
I'm going to be turning 64 in a few days.
Thats around 40 years smoke free yet I smoked so much I still have what is known as a smokers cough.
I've had x-rays that showed my lungs are pretty clear but not totally ok.
So a word to the wise give up that nasty habit before you do damage to your body you can't reverse.
we only get one human body,and one chance to enjoy all the life we can.
Do yourself a favor and stick around a longer time for your loved ones sake as well as yours.

Again not trying to get in anyones face over this issue.
being I was a smoker I can relate,and I'm doing my part to help out all of you that are having a hard time with your nicotine addiction.

Great info Apo!
If you scroll below that link you can read more stories in that black box. It's very sad that death due to addiction leaves surviving loved ones out in the cold.

I agree with BusterNite!
The No Smoking Policy will become No Tobacco Use of any kind and cover every square inch of UPS property including the parking lot.

Again, they are not forcing you to quit They are just saying, "Don't do it on their turf."

They might as well, we all know smoking is an addiction, thier is enough proof of this too, medical proof, with that being said I get the impression they are telling us we cannot indulge in something that is legal.

Against my civil rights.

breathing is next because you are meat in the seat and the sole property of ups and upsfreight...live long and suffer....

Ya Know posts like this one really pi## me off!!
WHO is FORCING Webidiot (appropriatehandle by the way) to work for anyone let alone UPS I, We all have the right to go anywhere we want to work at anything we want to earn a living. I do not experience force, coersion, intimidation, or anything of that nature to stay here.
If you arent happy here or do not feel you are appreciated or feel you can do better for your self by all means leave and follow your dreams and good luck.:smilie_132:

At our place they put in a smokers area outside away from the building. It consist of four concrete barriers so the smokers can smoke safely inside. What a friggin joke this place is. People are smoking everywhere still except in the office.