R&L | No time for the restroom???

Abfrocks

TB Lurker
Credits
I was at the rest area on 95 south in Georgia right after you cross the line out of South Carolina. R&L driver driving tractor PT1996 pulled in rest area beside me. He gets out, walk between trailers and pisses on ground in parking lot. The restroom was about 300 ft from where we were. If anybody knows who this might be, please let him know he is a sorry pos!!!!

I was at the rest area on 95 south in Georgia right after you cross the line out of South Carolina. R&L driver driving tractor PT1996 pulled in rest area beside me. He gets out, walk between trailers and pisses on ground in parking lot. The restroom was about 300 ft from where we were. If anybody knows who this might be, please let him know he is a sorry pos!!!!
Day time or night time ? That truck makes the same run day an night.

Try callin the corporate office. If your right about the john bein nearby, then that's a lowlife R+L can do without.