TForce | NO Votes are Picking Up

Our local came to our barn...the international didn’t like that as they wanted us to go to the hall.
They were not allowed on company property so they set up a tent outside the property.
Since we were not working we were not allowed to go into the building (our own barn) to use the restrooms.

The ballot box got sealed and taken to our union hall where it gets counted in front of witnesses. Any members would be allowed to watch the vote count.
Glad you had a good turnout. I know we are on different sides of this. But I feel better knowing the majority is taking the time to vote. Our local it seems is trying to make it hard on us to vote. It's 11:00am on a Sunday. A lot of us have to skip church to go to the Hall.

Glad you had a good turnout. I know we are on different sides of this. But I feel better knowing the majority is taking the time to vote. Our local it seems is trying to make it hard on us to vote. It's 11:00am on a Sunday. A lot of us have to skip church to go to the Hall.
As long as we have a huge overall turnout, that’s all that matters. Our voices get heard regardless which way we vote. Fair and square without a force ratification is all I want to see. I feel your pain having to make a commitment within another commitments time frame. They made it hard for us too in hopes of low turnout but our local came through and came to his.