WDMin6U.jpg

Requirements:
-Must be at least 21 years of age
-Must be able to Pass DOT Physical
-Must pass a Drug screen
-Must be able to do dock work
-Clean MVR record
-Must Pass Road Test
Wha, wha, whaaaaattttttttt? English as a primary language and good hygiene not required?

I do believe that any driver who hauls HAZ-MAT has to have a CDL so it might get dicey if they did dispatch them for pickups.

They become quite a joke at our place, originally designed to put dock guys into a unit and let them get experience and then push them thru to the driving academy, 18 to 21 stops a day no pickups or hazmat. $16 to 18 an hour,

For what I have seen in Northboro haz does get delivered. Small quantities. EcoLab stuff to Great Wall Chinese Buffet..etc

For what I have seen in Northboro haz does get delivered. Small quantities. EcoLab stuff to Great Wall Chinese Buffet..etc
At this terminal there using p and d guys and taking good palletized Freight and taking it off the pallets and packing the straight trucks

They become quite a joke at our place, originally designed to put dock guys into a unit and let them get experience and then push them thru to the driving academy, 18 to 21 stops a day no pickups or hazmat. $16 to 18 an hour,
18 to 21 residential deliveries? Or even commercial deliveries for that matter. Those residential deliveries will ruin a human body faster than anything else in the business.