Estes | Non union fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
thank you for those that have expressed some concern on how i do things. and i have been unfair in some cases and I'm sorry for that.
With that being said NO UNION TALK WHAT-SO-EVER.
I have eased this and even speculated rumors of such to stir debate and I'm sorry for that
this is a non union forum and it will be as such
I know some recent topics have been brought up because of union concerns but note these threads will end up in the debate forum.
I love that so many outsiders come here and respect us being non union and i welcome them here.
those that's wish harm, hate, or just flat starting ::shit:: will receive infractions or banned. they do call this trolling
again i believe that everyone [for the most part] that comes to the forum does so because they care about Estes Express , or they seek out information about Estes Express
so lets keep having fun. lets keep communication going and remember you guys have made truckingboards the #1 message board for truck drivers. [20,000 + ] thanks for that and i hope to make this the only message board for estes drivers as well.
remember I am a dumb truck driver..,,, so if i need an *** kicking shoot me a p.m.
thanks for those that have
This thread is closed. there is no reason for debate here
thanks
TBB

Status
Not open for further replies.